Reviews for Cato and Cloves POV with twists all the way
Guest chapter 17 . 12/6/2015
Fuck this shit
maddy chapter 14 . 6/9/2015
Best story ever I have been trying to find an author that wrote all three books in clato POV. thank you u do much
So much!ยก!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
You need put names next to the speaking sentences so people will know who is saying what to who.
the scout chapter 19 . 12/20/2014
hey Great story loved it are u Goin to do a catching fire one ? But don't have clove Become the mockingjay and i leave the rest to ur capaBle hands

from the scout
shiloh chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Wow amazing story! I love Cato and Clove! Can't wait for your Mockingjay story!
WOAMER chapter 13 . 12/3/2013
That is NOT how the chapter goes AT ALL!
Elle chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
I don't want to sound like an ass but please fix this particular error. It's YOU'RE which is short for YOU ARE. So in a sentence where the word you are would go, you can use you're. Also, YOUR means that it belongs to some one.

Example:

1) You're very funny. (Can also be written as) You are very funny.
2) Your hair is so long. (Can be written ONLY like this)

See? There is a difference. Anyway, so far good story. This mistake is one of my pet peeves so it hurts me to see this and so many times too. Kudos to you for completing this story (-:
rhi chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
love this i ship clato so much CATO IS SO HOT
Guest chapter 10 . 7/7/2013
i love clato cato is so hot
Chelsea Hunger Games Fan chapter 19 . 7/1/2013
Oh thank god i nearly had a heart attack when ireached page 16 and thought you weren't going to finsh oh well silly me. This story rocks bye
PI chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
:P
Lauryn Pierce chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
I'm loving this story can't leave my laptop
Lauryn Pierce chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
I just hate the Glimmer girl. Who doees she think she is walking in to the love like that it makes me so mad!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/7/2012
halarious with sara coming in
Guest chapter 18 . 9/23/2012