Reviews for Cato and Cloves POV with twists all the way
Guest chapter 17 . 12/6/2015
Fuck this shit
maddy chapter 14 . 6/9/2015
Best story ever I have been trying to find an author that wrote all three books in clato POV. thank you u do much
So much!ยก!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
You need put names next to the speaking sentences so people will know who is saying what to who.
the scout chapter 19 . 12/20/2014
hey Great story loved it are u Goin to do a catching fire one ? But don't have clove Become the mockingjay and i leave the rest to ur capaBle hands

from the scout
shiloh chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Wow amazing story! I love Cato and Clove! Can't wait for your Mockingjay story!
WOAMER chapter 13 . 12/3/2013
That is NOT how the chapter goes AT ALL!
Elle chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
I don't want to sound like an ass but please fix this particular error. It's YOU'RE which is short for YOU ARE. So in a sentence where the word you are would go, you can use you're. Also, YOUR means that it belongs to some one.

1) You're very funny. (Can also be written as) You are very funny.
2) Your hair is so long. (Can be written ONLY like this)

See? There is a difference. Anyway, so far good story. This mistake is one of my pet peeves so it hurts me to see this and so many times too. Kudos to you for completing this story (-:
rhi chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
love this i ship clato so much CATO IS SO HOT
Guest chapter 10 . 7/7/2013
i love clato cato is so hot
Chelsea Hunger Games Fan chapter 19 . 7/1/2013
Oh thank god i nearly had a heart attack when ireached page 16 and thought you weren't going to finsh oh well silly me. This story rocks bye
PI chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
Lauryn Pierce chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
I'm loving this story can't leave my laptop
Lauryn Pierce chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
I just hate the Glimmer girl. Who doees she think she is walking in to the love like that it makes me so mad!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/7/2012
halarious with sara coming in
Guest chapter 18 . 9/23/2012