Reviews for War of Words
GrrHatLet chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This was beautiful. I'm putting it under my favorites: no negotiations.
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
3 Romantic!
contest4jen chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
That was cute, I liked the way you set it out. Kudos!
Sabbre chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Absolutely gorgeous
TeaAndCrumpetsIfYouPlease chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I loved this. So very very much. :,D
This one of my fav couples and I think you really got their relationship/characters/etc spot on. They don't come together with just cuddles and unicorns, and you wrote it really well!
:D Hope you write more of them!
GinHanelle chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I am thankful to have read something so lovely.

_
adafrog chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Very good, thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Great story thank you for posting.
CrowNoYami chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
That was sweet
Debbie37 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I was confused with the name of he story at first. After reading I think it's a great name. It's a lot like a lot of other stories in this pairing. That doesn't really detract from my liking it though.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
A beautiful story. I realy like your idea to arrange the different sections under keywords. /touch./ and /smile./ I like best. Your story is exactly the right way divided between cute and serious scenes. Sometimes it is slightly difficult to tell what is recently happening in the scenes, especially /pain./, which I havn't quite understood jet. But nevertheless the story is great to read.
helloU chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
so cute. i really injoyed reading it! very sweet and nicelydone with feelings
bgcasper chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Well written. A truly lovely story. Keep up the good work.
Karrnras chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Beutiful, The way you wrote this is beutiful. thats all I could think about when I finshed. I almost want you to write it in a solid story as well. Not just this flowing strem of pome goodness. And yes, thats how I think of this story. In other words: I like it and its a very good story.