Reviews for Vault 115 and the Land of Ooh
Bob Jones chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
One word - ENCLAVE.
HighTreason25 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I couldn't even read this. You've got Wall-o'-Text, and you've got it bad.
You gotta start a new paragraph every time someone new starts talking, and just in general to split things up.
Probably should send this to a beta-reader and come back.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
More!
Why no ending chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
Your authors notes contained unnecessary spoilers and you just left a good story out to dry... wtf?
Fives32 chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
Mhm, I still demand more chapters, it pleases me.
mastermind chapter 10 . 7/8/2013
I was happy till the brony part. if you make pony jokes or references im done with this fic.
odstrookie49 chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
what if they used a radio to contact people from other lands and what if the NCR heard the radio beacon
Guest chapter 9 . 2/17/2013
One shudders to imagine what will happen if the Enclave find out about Ooh

Also try to break up your sentances more, it's kind of hard to rean giant blocks of text.
Gir240 chapter 9 . 2/17/2013
Yay armageden in ohh yay ( i enjoy this chapter)
Riflemen526 chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
Woah, woah, woah! What is this?

Anyone who's played Fallout knows that you can't just walk past dead bodies and NOT scavenge for ammo or weapons.

Anyway, as for the chapter in general, it was quite lovely and I immensely enjoyed the Marcy/Harry portions of it. Also, needless to say, I'm quite interested in the full damage caused by the revolt in the vault.
Pablojcd chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
I'm actually quite interested in this story, I shall follow it to its end. Good day
RealFunnyNetworks chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
This is what you call a story. It's well thought out, and put together quite sucessfully I might say. Once again, I can't thank you more enough for letting me transform this story into both a comic and an animated feature, but thats another story. Bottom line; This story is really REALLY good, keep it up man. From R.F.N. to you man.
Riflemen526 chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
Yes! YES! Finnally,(cwutididthar?) Harry and his adventures through Ooo have returned to my email notifications! T'is a glorious day!

Although, the detail of that ammo cache could have been in more detail, but I digress. ;)
Gir240 chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
YAy i love this story
Just visiting chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
If only you used paragraph breaks after dialogue...