Reviews for Never Ever
Angel16 chapter 21 . 4/15
That was an awesome story, but please, please tell me that you have more chapters coming right? I want the full story PLEASE! You have to finish this awesomely, heart breaking story!
I don't know if you even keep up to date with this or not but i would like to encourage you. Please keep writing I'm wondering how this one ends. Great stuff so far keep it up.
OWLOFDASEA chapter 21 . 1/18
continue never probably one of the best fanfics ive read in i while you are anawesome writer please contiue this
Guest chapter 18 . 10/5/2014
This has to b one of my favorite stories BBRae all the way lol that rhymed, but I gotta agree about the Teen Titans Go! w/ you srry im late lol but really good story
Dolly chapter 21 . 9/4/2014
Bello, ma il finale e' un po' triste.
; )
Dolly chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
E' corto ma bello! Mi piace! : )
Dolly chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Bravissimo mi piace molto! ;)
qizhi80 chapter 10 . 8/18/2014
Alright, never mind my last review. Didn't know how wide or snug a beanie was.
qizhi80 chapter 9 . 8/18/2014
Just realized-what about Raven's purple hair?
theghotlywriter3 chapter 21 . 4/15/2014
Please update! You are an amazing writer with a lot of skill. I like how you keep them in character and portray Beast Boy and Raven's relationship. I know it's been a while, but I know a writer who only updates once a year, and trust me, I'll be patiently waiting. :)
Missyblankenship chapter 13 . 1/13/2014
Ok that was fun whe cy say uh rise in shine sleep beatty I laugh so hard that I most cry too I wish I can see the look on beast boy face when he get call rise in shine sleep Beaty I can not help it but laugh way always thought.
gabylokita41 chapter 21 . 8/6/2013
Took me a while to catch up but I like where this is going :) its a really good story you got going here I can't wait to read more its getting really interesting :)
Sweetums14 chapter 21 . 8/4/2013
I love this story!
RJay Fame chapter 21 . 8/2/2013
Plz update
BartWLewis chapter 21 . 7/15/2013
Excellent story I have got to say its one of the best I have ever read. To what you said in ch. 18 about Teen Titans Go I also dont like the show, but I do like how they have the same voive actors. I cant wait for future chapters and when Beast Boy and Raven finally get together, also I liked that little moment when Beast Boy was comforting Melvin.