Reviews for Neighbours
Guest chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
Update soon! :P
enigmaticgirl chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Great story so far! I love that the dialogue is complex and that it flows so smoothly, amazing interaction between the two of them and I really enjoy the fact that you describe their emotions and also their physical interactions. Hope you will update soon!
ParanormalMoonlight chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Oooooo! I can't wait for more! Make her have a really goooooood dream about Ben! Lol
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Say color me tickled and more than a little curious on just what Kate's dream would be about. Walking on the beach holding hands with Ben spending a few hours trapped in an elevator with Ben. Hey im giving my self good ideas. Lol. I really like the pace at which the story is being told. Not rushing things along. I liked how Ben wouldn't five up. I also liked his last remark about taking the door. :) ppms!
Divine Lustre chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
A very sweet and moving chapter! I love how understanding Ben is, and I like that Kate seems to be slowly opening up to him. I also like the pace that you have them moving at...I think it's completely in character for Kate to want to take things slow. So, so glad that she admitted that she no longer feels "love" for Justin!

Can't wait for their "date" (I know Ben said that it doesn't have to be a "date", but I'm still going to think of it as one, lol).

You're doing an awesome job. Looking forward to more!
Divine Lustre chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Aww *blushing* Appreciate the special shout out :)

Excellent chapter! I can picture Kate being petulant and hiding out in her bathroom to avoid facing Ben (how in the hell she can avoid that man is beyond me!) I also love how well you capture Ben's carefree spirit. That's one thing I love about his character: for the most part, he doesn't let Kate's foolishness get to him...he just kind of rides with it. She needs someone like that over someone as straight-laced and stuffy as Justin.

Hoping those train rides really get those creative juices flowing so that we can all enjoy a new chapter soon!
KylieKyotie chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Good dynamic tension and dialog. You have to write another chapter - really enjoying this!
Msreadalot71292 chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
hehehehhee
Leahm67 chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Great chapter! Can't wait for more;).
Divine Lustre chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I'm so glad this won't be a one-shot because I'm already loving this story and invested in it! I don't think it's too short because we saw a lot of this stuff happen onscreen anyway, so I like that you summarized it. Now that you've brought us to the point where the show left off, you can go into more detail without missing a beat.

I like the way you described Ben's relationships with everyone at the office. It serves as a great foundation for when the characters continue to interact with each other. Also love how you referred to Ben's smile as "heart-melting." How adorable is Ryan Johnson? *sigh*

*snapping out of it*

Hope you do great on your exam and get back to posting Chapter 2 soon :)
blueberry55 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
love to see where you take this...good start
Msreadalot71292 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Great start...
LenaGuffi chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This is great! Waiting for the next chapter
Bella012 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Great character analysis especially in regards to Ben noticing the small things about her. Even Justin who was married to her didn't get that.

The first chapter sounded more like a long summary- more dialogue please!
aquafina98 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This chapter was a really nice starting point and I can't wait to read more. Nice job.