Reviews for Entrancing Wendy
Avalon-Mist chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
I think the feat would be not waiting for him.
WitchRavenFox chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
Mad passionate.,. Just nnnrrrfff... That's what those scenes do to me. Beautiful.
draco-severus-mmm chapter 16 . 7/9/2013
I'm so glad you've updated! What a cliffhanger to finish on! Judging by the finish I imagine that you have probably written more than you have posted? Just a guess!

We all knew that somehow they would be together but it did not click the timeframe; I even read the start of the story again where you said what time it would be set in. The Titanic! Even setting sail to New York didn't jig my memory. Silly! But a believable way to get Jeremy out of the picture, as horrible as that sounds. He reminded me so much of George Darling that it was very hard to ever think of him as anything but the complete opposite of Hook, which is, of course, your intention here. Just as well I didn't picture Mr JI as him as he was GD!

Looking forward to reading the last chapter(s)... :-)
Phoenix Rebel chapter 16 . 7/8/2013
Well of course it is! ;-)
Ahhh chapter 16 . 7/5/2013
Poor Jeremy, kinda feel sad for him..

Yay he's there! Ahh update please!
FFWorm2001 chapter 16 . 7/3/2013
They always come back ;P
layla chapter 16 . 7/1/2013
yay your still writing :) i really wanna see how this story goes and lol i just watched the movie again last night. 3 love it love it love it.
TinkerbellxO chapter 16 . 7/1/2013
He's back! Thank the lord! Where did he go? Why did he leave her? Is Jeremy really dead? I can't wait to find out!

Tink
Bari Sax Player chapter 16 . 7/1/2013
I knew he'd come back!
TheHopelessRomantic24 chapter 16 . 6/30/2013
But Hook he just...at the,,,,but.,...GAH! Great Chapter!
Her Royal Goddess chapter 16 . 6/30/2013
Oh my goodness, this chapter was so sad and evocative...A simply amazing chapter and I can't wait to see what James has in store Xx
twitchy witch chapter 16 . 6/29/2013
Note: this review has spoilers!
I'm really glad you've made these characters into realistic, believable people, and have not gone the route of making Jeremy into a pathetic a little villain. I'm not a fan of romances with adultery, precisely because they are so messy...just like you've written this one. Indulging in fantasy should have consequences, and people will get hurt, and dealing with the aftermath is what life and growth is about. Jeremy's so much a man of his time that it's painful, and nobody's at their best when hurt and angry, but he's still a decent enough guy. And you've captured Wendy's conflicting emotions and reactions to the events in her life beautifully. Jeremy's death is perhaps a little convenient, but then, this is a romance and we all know who Wendy really wants. :) The Titanic (and sneaky reveal that some reviewers caught) was a nice touch! Excellent story and I can't wait to see how it ends!
GiuliettaC chapter 16 . 6/29/2013
Jeremy finally makes it big in death - something he never achieved in life, what with being so 'slender' and all. Worst of the guilt out of the way; kids with their auntie; hunk on the doorstep. Hope the next chapter isn't about Votes for Wimmin. Should I worry?
LabyFan23 chapter 16 . 6/29/2013
Yess! I knew he'd be back! :) Good ol Hook is back baby! Whoo! Cannot wait for more! :)
Macalah chapter 16 . 6/29/2013
Finally! I thought he would never return!
570 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »