Reviews for Entrancing Wendy
Guest chapter 9 . 3/13/2015
I think I've read this before. But I can't remember it at all. I'm really curious as to how you end this, it's a complicated thing, infidelity. Especially that she has children... I am loving how you have written each character as well the dialogue. They speak in the most perfect way! I can't wait to finish it off,
StarlightGilgalad chapter 25 . 3/11/2015
Best story of this fandom! That's all I can say, absolutely amazingly awesome! ;)
TashaRose chapter 25 . 2/27/2015
This was an awesome story LaurieLove. It had such a full plot as well as plenty of erotic encounters and side plots. Bravo!

I have loved your various Hermione stories, and of course I loved Man Unfathomable to the Nth degree when I first read it at Granger Enchanted. Yes I am the same TashaRose from there. You are an amazing writer, and I've enjoyed many of your works.
TashaRose chapter 7 . 2/26/2015
Holy ... WOW. Amazing!
Guest chapter 25 . 2/3/2015
What a beautiful epilogue! The contentment of growing old was really wonderful. I liked how those 3 years of shared life changed them a little. A big happy family - really big if you include the crew! (I am glad Smee is well.) I love that they are still in love. I am a little sad because this awesome story has ended. But it was so nice the journey. thanks for writing it!
liljennmartin chapter 25 . 2/1/2015
I absolutely loved this story from start to finish! It was totally creative & I loved the way you incorporated the suffrage & women's rights movement! Seriously great writing!
Guest chapter 25 . 1/30/2015
Wonderful story! I have enjoyed this from the beginning!
WitchRavenFox chapter 25 . 1/31/2015
I utterly adore this story. Part of me is sad it's over, but I know you'll be back with something even more hot and heavy. I can't wait!
TinkerbellxO chapter 25 . 1/29/2015
I am so sad to see this story end! What a magnificent and beautiful tale. I loved every moment it of it. Thank you for writing it!

Tink
liljennmartin chapter 6 . 1/28/2015
What a perfect first kiss...sigh!
liljennmartin chapter 5 . 1/28/2015
Great writing & song pairing...It works beautifully!
liljennmartin chapter 2 . 1/28/2015
I love that Wendy has become a desperate housewife of her time!
liljennmartin chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Wow! What a fantastic start to the story...I can't wait to see what comes next!
Guest chapter 25 . 1/26/2015
TREMENDOUS.
WriteroftheRevolution chapter 25 . 1/26/2015
So sad to see this story end, but it was a wonderful ride. I have enjoyed this from the beginning, and it will always be one of my top ten fan fictions on this site. Thank you so much for writing it, and I hope you continue to craft more of these amazing stories.

- WriteroftheRevolution