Reviews for Entrancing Wendy
cbrendible chapter 23 . 1/3
Such an evil cliffy... :-P
L'alchimiste de Castille chapter 23 . 1/2
Wow, I just found this today and had to read every single bit! I love your men, the way you write them to life is simply divine. The wording and time period knowledge in this was really impressive I can tell you did a lot of research and it showed. I can't wait for more, the point you left on is an exceptional cliff hanger and I might go a bit crazy wondering how they are going to get out of it!
GiuliettaC chapter 23 . 1/2
Breathtaking action scene - AND hot passion. This tale is a treasure!
What a thrilling chapter! (why did you worry about writing action? it is very good). The plan was good but I can understand Wendy's anger at first. Poor Smee and Starkey! How horrible their lives were during captivity. Tremayne is not a fool. Wendy abandon her play "I am bored of Hook, I like you" and things don't look so good for Hook. Oh, this cliffhanger will kill me. Doing amazing work as always!
I know our Dear Captain is simply biding his time to make his next move. I love reading your well-written fics. Can't wait to see what James will do next! Such a proper pirate!
Lady Raettawy
TinkerbellxO chapter 23 . 1/2
So glad that you've posted a new chapter! I love this story and I believe you've kept things in character. Well done!

Can't wait for more!
Tink
mika chapter 18 . 12/11/2014
They had sex so many time that I don t understand why she is not pregnant yet! Lol
mika chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
I want a messy Hook too... damn...
mika chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
Ah the fact that he told her that he will always be with her is stressing because in others fic thats when problem begins...
mika chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
You know what they say : too much smut kills the smut lol but this is not the case for this fic :)
mika chapter 7 . 12/9/2014
Wow the smut was ... pfiou it s hot here lol perfect ;)
mika chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
Oh Gosh this was romantic :)
mika chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
I listened the song and it s beautiful! :) it fits the chapter well. Be the way I was sooo happy when Jeremy was mad! Take this you useless husband! Haha!
mika chapter 4 . 12/9/2014
I think Pearson is his mistress. And if you marry our Hook with Wendy s stupid friend I am going to cry because it would be cliché, like the lover who marries his lovers friend just to make her jalouse because she doesn t want to leave her family for him. Oh please God make this not happen :'(
mika chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
Really nice! She has him under her skin lol
569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »