Reviews for Entrancing Wendy
aleysiasnape chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Loved it! Wendy wasn't expecting Jeremy to invite Hook over to dinner so soon. Looking forward to see what happens next!
DanielaSOS chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Ohhhhhh, please!
Miss Savvy chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Love this, though I look forward to Hook's next appearance, of course. Your description in this chapter of him was magnificent. :)
lolaoz chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Aaaaaaaaaaaah, can't wait for tomorrow! X
LSnow chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
This story is aptly named- it's absolutely entrancing. I very much look forward to tomorrow!
WitchRavenFox chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Oh LL, what are you doing to us... but it is only tomorrow I have to wait until... I'll keep telling myself that! ;)
DepressionInTheFlesh chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Hook was in the garden, Wendy and Jeremy will divorce or she will run away, Lizzie will make an ass of herself.
Heyla chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
Really enjoying this. Keep It up and update soon? :)
Her Royal Goddess chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
I too would like to see James impressive assets, loving the story please update soon Xx
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
I'd imagine being in James's presence could be quite powerful and heady. All that magnetism and maleness. {purr} So looking forward to your next chapter! :)))
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
What a sad sex life. :-/ While I'm glad her husband finds her attractive she's more like arm-candy that he brings out to woo clients with. How embarrassing for her. He doesn't deserve her. And I'm hoping that's about to be remedied. ;)
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Peter and James! How wonderful. I have, as I expect she has also, missed Hook. Thank you for bringing us more of this delicious man. :)
WitchRavenFox chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Oh to have James Hook corner me in a room... I get hot just thinking about it! Good on Webdy for holding her ground... For now! Love it! *squeals*
Miss Savvy chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Only three chapters in and it's quite clear that this story is absolutely brilliant. And also unique, thank God. Please update soon! :)
AlaineThornton chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Love this! I find the dynamics between Hook and Wendy completely fascinating. Let the cat and mouse game continue. I certainly wouldn't mind being caught by Hook.
570 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »