Reviews for Entrancing Wendy
I looked out the window so ... Where is he LoL
Starcresentmoon chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Very exciting I really can't wait to read more. XD
DepressionInTheFlesh chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
A beautiful though a bit short chapter. Well done
Starcresentmoon chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
I love it when u drop a mind bomb and end the chapter lol u know cliffies.
bitemebeezlebub chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
I listened to the Dalmatian Cradle Song when reading this and it really was a lovely combination. I love Celtic music- and it really makes the experience :)
Starcresentmoon chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I do love this pair best when ur writing them. U never disappoint.
Tried Hemlock Once chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
Your tale is well-written, I must say. There are two types of writing styles I admire above all others: formal tone in the accompaniment of wit, as yours is (bearing traits of Wilde's writing as well), and the sort of blatant, sarcastic, somewhat vulgar voice that some choose for the foundation of their writing. Both forms, of course, must also be paired with a superior plot and character base. These criteria are typically difficult to satisfy but I am pleased to write that I hold you in my highest regards. No pressure or anything. I wonder, do you have anything published for purchase? I'm sure you could if you wanted. (If you actually read through all this, you're awesome.)
Miss Savvy chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
How lovely. :)
Hook is so enchanting in this, though I hate him going on about Lizzie just as much as Wendy does.
Wonderful interactions between she and Hook, and a thousand curses thrown to Jeremy for interrupting!
Midnight Valentina chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
This chapter was so beautiful, with James and Jane, I wonder if she will call him father..? I cannot wait for your next post.

Midnight Valentina
tropicalgirlie chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
LOVE this chapter. Really loving Hook...NOT liking Jeremy...he's a douche! Sorry you're having a stressful and busy week...I know how that goes. Peace, love and happy writing.

Tropicalgirlie
SapphireDreamer26 chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
I really liked seeing James acting so nurturing with little Jane. Very sweet!
black hair ribbon chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
Very nice song. And I'm liking the way this story is developing. I shall definitely dream of pirates. Thanks. Keep writing.
khaoticmindscorrupting chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
I dont care if you have to push Jeremy into the Thames, Hook and Wendy MUST end up together! hahahahaha I love it!
TheLadyBookworm chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
A wonderful chapter, Thank you.
LadyLecter47 chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
I do love this story. It's been a while since I've gotten to read one of yours ). Great work as always. Can't wait for more!
595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »