Reviews for Entrancing Wendy
khaoticmindscorrupting chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
I dont care if you have to push Jeremy into the Thames, Hook and Wendy MUST end up together! hahahahaha I love it!
LadyBookworm80 chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
A wonderful chapter, Thank you.
LadyLecter47 chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
I do love this story. It's been a while since I've gotten to read one of yours ). Great work as always. Can't wait for more!
Lady-Raettawy chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
Damn you, laurielove, for making fall even more in love with that man than I already was. Wonderful!
Her Royal Goddess chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
I vaguely remember this lullaby from a book I had as a child, this chapter was sweet and enchanting. I'm now off to bed to dream of curly dark haired pirates with michievous twinkly blue eyes and a roguish grin
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
*sighs* Wonderful!
CreativePea chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
Hooks absent was definitely felt in this chapter. I'm looking forward to Wendy's reaction to having Elizabeth and Hook interact, I can't wait to see how Hook reacts as well. Enjoying every word of this fic and keeping an eager eye out for updates!
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
Moonlight glinting off of a hook, perhaps? :)))) No, no, no - not for Lizzie. Just for Wendy, you silly, lousy-shag of a husband. Can't wait for your next chapter! :)
AlaineThornton chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
I only wish Hook would appear in my window. Jeremey is just paving the way for Wendy to find fullfillment elsewhere with a man who would appreciate both her body and mind. Will there be a flirtation between Lizzie and Hook? I doubt Wendy will like that very much.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
I'm to lazy to login today so I'm just going to post as guest :) Great chapter, as always, CAN'T WAIT for tomorrows, hope something good happens on saturday ;) I'm really coming to not like Jeremy...and feeling that jealousy about Lizzy right along with Wendy. Although I'm sure our dear Hook would never set eyes on anyone but her!
Elou chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Oh, I think it was just the build up we needed to peak our interest even more so. Sublime.
Lovely indeed.
tropicalgirlie chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE - I love that Wendy isn't putting up with Jeremy's crap anymore...YAY...cannot wait until tomorrow to read more!
Bari Sax Player chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
But dang it, there's a stupid tennis court outside my bedroom window.
aleysiasnape chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Loved it! Wendy wasn't expecting Jeremy to invite Hook over to dinner so soon. Looking forward to see what happens next!
DanielaSOS chapter 4 . 6/27/2012