Reviews for Pivotal, Pivoting
Paul chapter 54 . 2/29
Like the irony of Bonnie racing for the factory, not realizing that she'll be dead if she gets there on time.
Paul chapter 8 . 2/29
My favorite chapter yet. Like this version of the District 4 male's death, as in this story, Thresh took out two careers. In the end, all this guy wasn't really anything but stupid.
finn chapter 12 . 9/18/2013
why didn't you do him in the arena
Arrow chapter 55 . 10/2/2012
Will you do Finnick
TheSecondMockingjay chapter 55 . 10/1/2012
Hey, it's me!
Fanfiction would not log me in, but I still stalked the story.
The last 5 have been amazing. Marvel's was kind of funny, I have to say. XD
Are you not doing any more? I mean I was kind of hoping you'd write one about Effie Trinket, maybe Portia and Cinna.
But if it is the end, I will mourn quietly over in that corner. Great stories anyway.
The Fancy Unicorn chapter 54 . 8/28/2012
Angry Cato is the best xD love it
OfMockingjaysAndPrimroses chapter 52 . 8/26/2012
:O You. Are. Awesome. I probably have said this before, but I have no clue how the heck you do this, get into the characters' heads and capture their thoughts so well, but it's amazing. Truly amazing.

In other comments: RRRRUUUUUUEEEE! *heart* *heart* *heart* I've waited for forever for this chapter.

intrepidity-and-dandelions chapter 51 . 8/25/2012
Aww, wow. I love Thresh. It's so sad that he cared so much about Rue. Great job. You're still doing so well with these! Best collection of character drabbles ever. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Thresh is awesome
265 chapter 51 . 8/24/2012
Guest chapter 50 . 8/23/2012
What about Darius, Thread, Portia, Cinna, The Prep Team and Buttercup? Will you be doing them?

Great story, loving it.
Clover80 chapter 42 . 8/22/2012
I like this story. Do Cecelia, somewhere along the line she decided that having kids was ok even though she knew that there was the possibility that they would be reaped in the future
265 chapter 49 . 8/22/2012
For thresh you should do when he kills clove! And rue you could do when she agrees to be on an alliance with katniss:)
thegirlwhonevermisses153 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I like your idea of this story
The Fancy Unicorn chapter 47 . 8/21/2012
Finnick's could be about: dying, meeting Annie, volunteering for the games, finding out he's going to be sold, weird Capitol appointments, secrets he's been told, et cetera. :)