Reviews for Pivotal, Pivoting
finn chapter 12 . 9/18/2013
why didn't you do him in the arena
Arrow chapter 55 . 10/2/2012
Will you do Finnick
TheSecondMockingjay chapter 55 . 10/1/2012
Hey, it's me!
Fanfiction would not log me in, but I still stalked the story.
The last 5 have been amazing. Marvel's was kind of funny, I have to say. XD
Are you not doing any more? I mean I was kind of hoping you'd write one about Effie Trinket, maybe Portia and Cinna.
But if it is the end, I will mourn quietly over in that corner. Great stories anyway.
The Fancy Unicorn chapter 54 . 8/28/2012
Angry Cato is the best xD love it
OfMockingjaysAndPrimroses chapter 52 . 8/26/2012
:O You. Are. Awesome. I probably have said this before, but I have no clue how the heck you do this, get into the characters' heads and capture their thoughts so well, but it's amazing. Truly amazing.

In other comments: RRRRUUUUUUEEEE! *heart* *heart* *heart* I've waited for forever for this chapter.

-OfMockingjaysAndPrimroses
intrepidity-and-dandelions chapter 51 . 8/25/2012
Aww, wow. I love Thresh. It's so sad that he cared so much about Rue. Great job. You're still doing so well with these! Best collection of character drabbles ever. Keep it up!
Abbey
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Thresh is awesome
265 chapter 51 . 8/24/2012
YYEAHHH YOU USED MY IDEA YEAYAYA
Guest chapter 50 . 8/23/2012
What about Darius, Thread, Portia, Cinna, The Prep Team and Buttercup? Will you be doing them?

Great story, loving it.
Clover80 chapter 42 . 8/22/2012
I like this story. Do Cecelia, somewhere along the line she decided that having kids was ok even though she knew that there was the possibility that they would be reaped in the future
265 chapter 49 . 8/22/2012
For thresh you should do when he kills clove! And rue you could do when she agrees to be on an alliance with katniss:)
thegirlwhonevermisses153 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I like your idea of this story
The Fancy Unicorn chapter 47 . 8/21/2012
Finnick's could be about: dying, meeting Annie, volunteering for the games, finding out he's going to be sold, weird Capitol appointments, secrets he's been told, et cetera. :)
intrepidity-and-dandelions chapter 48 . 8/21/2012
This was really good, and interesting. The only thing was that it was really short, and quite blunt. I thought that him breaking news like this might be a bit more of a longer deal. Not that it wasn't great and really well written, good job again!
Abbey
265 chapter 48 . 8/21/2012
Prims cat when she dies. Hahaha idk j feel like you've got most of the characters. An avoc maybe?