Reviews for Mama's Lullaby
MikiCHU07 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
The first few parts made me cry. For the second time this night. ;-;

Berwald and Tino's deep concern and worry for Peter hit me right in the feels.

MAI FEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS. w(QAQw)
AwesomeSpellsPrussia chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Wait...so why isn't peter like his parents? all animalistic and such? PS totally favoriting this
BlueCotingaGirl chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Wow, this is very well written and impressive! Especially since it's in Katy Towell's style :D
Like the original, this was something of a tear jerker, especially the ending. Good job!
NeverTooYoung4Slash chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
the killing of the bad touch trio was just a bit too.. gruesome for my taste since i love them very much.. XDDD
anyway... its pretty cool XDD set aside the killing and deaths... its open ended which also gives a lot of suspense.. which really gets me thinking what kind of like peter would have..
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
i cried while reading this... and it takes A LOT making me cry. good job!
I eat souls for breakfast chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Ooh Peter's so fly towards the end ;D All, "The name's Peter. Now worship me because I'm suddenly hot. Oh, there go the fangirl's ovaries"
Kharissa chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
*does russia smile* that was a very interesting story, da? I liked it :D
Hetalian Miss chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Oh my firetrucking China, I love this video...I love this story too! I wanted to write something like this too, but guess I'm a bit late. Still, awesome work!
SweeterThanChocolate chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
gosh i love this so much!
now you see me chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
*blinkblink*
I'm going to say this now: You are without a doupt one of, if not the, best horror writers on this site. Period, end of sentence, no questions asked.

I found you off of your Dark Woods Circus Naruto things, which I've read like 15 times each, and then browsed some of your other stuff. And you are GOOD. This coming with the upmost respect and slight envy of someone who can't write horror for her life: You are VERY GOOD.

I don't get scared very easaly, but a few of your storys have kept me up at night. Really.

Keep up the awesome work!

-NYSM/Serina/Simon
fireswordgirl chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Ah you let Maddie escape. That's really nice. I guess I can forgive you for killing the BTT, Alice and Lovina then. That was a sweet ending to a horror fic. Thanks.
Kinta101 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I really enjoyed this story! I really loved how you did Peter and his relationship with his parent. Two questions. What is the name of the short film that inspired this story? I kinda want to watch it. Second Who were the teens in the park? I reconised Toris and Raivis so I assume Eduard was there too. Were there anyone else?

Only thing I would say to improve it would be to use less of the line dividers, Sometimes the page looked really werid becase the lines were too close together. However that is just my opinion, feel free to ignore.
Retarded Maracas chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
AWESOME!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
WHOA great story haha
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I actually cried when I was reading this xD Your writing style is lovely, and I really, really enjoyed it :'