Reviews for Thrones High: A Game of Thrones Au
Guest chapter 9 . 8/14/2016
I never thought I would ship theon and arya
BUT I AM
GENDRY JEALOUS OF THEIR BANTS WOULD DESTROY MY SOUL IN THE BEST WAY
alexandra.jackson.9461 chapter 10 . 12/16/2014
Will you be continuing this story? Pretty good so far
Pollardinator chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
First of all sorry for the blank review! (Clicked the wrong section while trying to follow the story!) Secondly,and more importantly,I want to say this is a great story which really captures the characters of the Starks and others perfectly (And I cant wait to see the other characters) while putting them in an interesting and vibrant new world. Hope you update soon!
Pollardinator chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
BraeBrae Baby chapter 10 . 10/7/2013
Ooh this story is really good! Please update ASAP! It would considerately brighten my life!
MOrignal chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Just saw the last time it was updated so I lost all hope x) Anyway, great jobe, a pity you stopped :/
MOrignal chapter 10 . 9/27/2013
I just began reading GoT/aSoIaF ff and this one is one of my favourites \o/ I juste love how you adpated the characters in that universe :D

Can't wait to read what comes next :D
X chapter 10 . 9/18/2013
Best modern AU I've read so far! Great dialogue and the characters are really well written and within character, particularly Jaime, Arya, Theon and Sandor. I love the banter between the characters (Arya and Gendry) and I am looking forward to the relationship between Sansa, Sandor and Joffrey being explored further. Thank you for writing, could easily spend hours reading this.
Creative Clutter chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I am LOVING this! You've captured the characters so well! And its a really fun story, constantly find myself giggling - usually with Arya and Gendry. Plus all my favourite GoT ships :) Really great writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Pleeease update soon, this the best I have ever read, I want to know what happen with the dinner and the graduation! O:
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Omg this is sooo gooood! Could you write more? I want to know what happens with the dance and the dinner! Please
mermaidsahoy chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
I really like this! Please update soon!
gailrabac chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
well-written. and i love how you transformed the characters into the modern world...
SophieRomanoff chapter 10 . 4/21/2013