Reviews for Thrones High: A Game of Thrones Au
AuroreMartell chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
Laugh out loud. The line about the Freys was the best. Please include more Tyrells?
AuroreMartell chapter 10 . 10/25/2012
Oh my god! Please finish the story!

If you can't, can I continue the story? Maybe we can connect or something via email? I am such a fan!

(ps I am new to the site so if you can respond that would be nice, just so I can understand)
Guest chapter 10 . 10/21/2012
I love this! I hope you update this because it has a great storyline.
LinkGirl101 chapter 10 . 10/17/2012
Omg! This story is sooo good :). Hope you do another chapter.
Murdelizer chapter 10 . 10/12/2012
Oh, you did a lovely job on writing this! :) Will you go on? You have not updated for quite a time... :( I'd *LOVE* to hear more of these awesome stories...the high school setting is so damn fitting it almost hurts...who would have imagined that? :D
aswewalked chapter 10 . 9/24/2012
i like this fic. i hope you plan to continue it
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
Great fic so far. I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
purpleann chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
This is delightful! I hope you're going to continue with this! Sansa is adorable with her unexplained fascination with Sandor, and Arya is *super* adorable with her growing crush on Gendry. I can't wait to read more!
Lauren Tyrell chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
OMYGOSH WHY IS THIS SO AMAZINGLY AWESOME?
Please update soon! I can't wait!
zgdsbdmg chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I really like this fic. The development of roles and the plot are both elaborate, the rate is really appreciated.
Especially the girls' thought, not too Mary-Sueise, nor too mature, that is great. And the humour is indeed lovely, the Jamie here remainds me the orginal Jamie, humourous and spicy. Brienne is good, too. Straight, but not too shy to be humorous. And I really hope you to develop more about her grown-woman-side, not the girl-side lots fics are focused.
And there is a question: Will there be Targaryen member(s) come up in the following chapters? Martells? Cause I do love Red Viper and his intimate and maybe a little stray realitionship with his sister Elia. Rhaegar is never my favourite, but he is always intriguing.
MeganREAnderson chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
Just tuned in , but what a great story! I must say I was pleasantly suprised:) looking forward to how it's all going to unfold! X
Guest chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
This chapter is a such a tease! I love Jon and I love this story. Thanks for updating and more soon please! (extra brownie points for more SanSan interaction... it's so addictive!).

-Rae Rihanna
Guest chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
I'm really enjoying this, please keep it up ")
possum chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
I love love love everything about this! Please write more!
char170217 chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
I love it! please give us another chapter! grtz Char
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »