Reviews for Harry is doing WHAT!
DemeRain chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Wow. Thanks for sharing ;)
nerdyninjaunicorn chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
HAHA! I love this story...never ceases to give me a good laugh...In fact, I love this story so much that it inspired me to write my own fanfic. It is my only one of recent, but it is HUGELY inspired by this story here. I wanted to thank you for writing it.
InsaneBloodGoreFangirl chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
that is just EWWWWW!
ramen-luver101 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
i just couldn't stop laughing
treena-ivy-carter chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Oh yeah! My guess was right!

D
Tree
narcissa97 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Is it weird that I thought it was occlumency straight away?
Funny as! Wonder if hermione brings it up in conversation?
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
really English is not you're first language I could have been fooled. I didn't see any mistakes so don't worry. I love this, Also so did my very perverted mind... :)
Flo des bois chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I had my doubts but Hermione, Ron and Malfoy eavesdropping was too hilarious And the first years... Snape sounded like the ultimate Pedobear, it was awesome! The last sentence killed me :)
Mickiecuteknight chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Very good story. It was cute and I liked it. I just knew it would be something other than what they thought.
LadyFreak chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
hahaha that was fantastic! Talk about innuendos and double entendre! Love it and cracking up!
arisflame chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
lol- this leaves chances for a sequel.
dem bones chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Not disappointed that this isn't the Big S. It was pretty obvious it wasn't going to be because the phrases with double-meaning seemed kind of disjointed.

I skimmed your profile but now I'm completely curious how can you love Harry/Tom or Voldemort but not the Big S? I'm kind of curious but do you also like Bellatrix/Voldemort?

Still, I wonder about the friendly business between Snape and Harry. When did they start getting 'friendly'? Draco has plenty reason to be suspicious even if it isn't because of the dialogue filled with double-meanings. They're acting pretty (looks right and left inconspiculously)...SUSPICIOUS. What happened to their animosity? Will Draco ever find the answer to that? What will happen to Ron and Hermione's scarred minds?
Aurelia Maddox chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
you should continue this :)
Harrietta 'Moony' Bundy chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Too lazy too login. Anyway... OH MY ROWLING! That was hilarious!
terisnape chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Oh that was funny. It was great.