Reviews for Of Traitors, Friends and Lovers
Nico Zi chapter 5 . 7/15
Aren't you going to update anytime soon?! This really is too good to be left abandoned T_T I wish at least you've written more of it before stopping. I guess there was a slight IchiHitsu in there aside from the main pairs huh? I wonder what happened at the party that caused Ichigo to stalk Toushiro afterwards xD Love it haha! Oh the fic gave ne the impression that it's gonna be.. 4 lover relationship? Like GrimIchi, GinHitsu, then both pairs would join together! Haha that would have been fantastic. Didn't expect Momo's death but it's better, gives more drama to the story! If only you could continue *sighs*
Enjoyed what was written of it nevertheless. Well done!
YuGiOhRox chapter 5 . 3/23/2015
Oh my GOD please update?! This story is so amazing and it's horrible that it's just sitting here and going to waste!
AlexandriaCrosse chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
Continue pleeeaasse keep going it's making things very interesting
Emily chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
When is the next chapter coming out? I love this story!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
Please make more I really love this story! XD Pour toshiro! :'(
MayR9 chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
Awwwww! Poor Toshiro! But, hey, hey, Gin can step in now! ;P
Of course, wouldn't it be something if Momo was alive, and attacked Gin and our favorite little Shiro-Chan was in the way?
And what would happen when Ichigo finds himself being stalked? And finds all sorts of strange gifts, like a, ummm, I don't know, sex toy in his bed? -.- Or maybe cat ears and a cat tail? But the sexy kind? -.- I really don't know, But I'm sure you and Lambtron can figure that out! ;D
If you hadn't noticed, I'm trying to inspire you into writing the next chapter.
I WANT MORE GINHITSU ANGEST! :(
WRITE MOOOOREEEEEEE! :(
If you don't write more, I'm sorry to say, but I can only keep Gin from killing you for so long and he is rather annoyed with no updates. I know, I'll just send him over to you so he can motivate you! Maybe Toshiro, Grimmjow, and Ichigo will show up too.
I'll just send them all over, yeah, and hope you survive with all three of them! :) Happy writing!
Fudgebuckets chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
More PLEASE?
MadeInRomania chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
I'm getting worried...worried that you won't update anymore. You're not giving up the story, right?
Leergut chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
Please p.p go on ! I wanna read more
Ichigo chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
keep at it angel!
Scatter Hyourinmaru chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
Good luck on your exams and great chapter! :)
RyuNoRainbow chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
Awww poor Toshiro. Hope he feels better about Hinamori's death. Then again Gin could come in and help him XD
Wolf D. Dragon chapter 4 . 9/5/2012