Reviews for Fionna's Nightmare
ShadowCat98 chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
The NQ's rant here actually kinda reminds me of a twisted version of the Annabel Lee poem by E.A.P...though I do see the "Hellfire" bit of it too:P

Any whozzle, I'm back to the FF world after a recess to Quotev...and I gotta lot o' catchin' up to do apparently...O.O
cat chapter 18 . 6/26/2013
that lady is crazy!
cat chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
FIONNA!
cat chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
hooo! i thote nq was marcline!
cat chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
so is marcline... crazy? i hope not
ATV145 chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
awww come on!

NOT FAIR!
ATV145 chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
No I mean I will jump in this story if Fionna comes back with something and I will literally pimp slap her even though she is one of my favorite characters!

I really hope that Marshall wins this bet!
Vampire Princess Awesome chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
Ooohhhhhhhh
Skyfeather of RiverClan chapter 11 . 4/7/2013
i like glacia. FLAMINN AND FLAMONA SUUUUUUCK! u r awesome. *kicks AT writers in charge of relationships out of pendleton ward and put u there*
Skyfeather of RiverClan chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
luv that song!
Skyfeather of RiverClan chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
OH SHIT! dammit. fuckity fuck fuck fuck fionna! what the fuck! u promised! *puppy eyes*
Kurbykakes chapter 18 . 2/7/2013
Ooooo I wonder if the daughter would want so e sexy time with Marshall. Kool but kinda gross. After her mother just had done it with him, she goes to do it. It's like having sex with a giant doll. It's WRONG! By the way did the nightmare queen die or was she just passed out cause if she isn't dead why isn't she? By that I mean why didn't fionna cut off her head or something?
juju chapter 18 . 1/5/2013
ok, thi is awesome too!
Wolf Huntress Silver Blood chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
Hi IAmDragonFury, sorry I haven't responded to your P.M, my thingy is still disabled becuase of my new member status, so I won't be able to read or respond in anyways except this, until hopefully tomorrow. Please don't be mad at me, it will make me feel bad :( But when its over, I look forward to reading your advice,
Maya chapter 18 . 11/27/2012
Awesome. I seriously love the Nightmare Saga so far, I can't stop reading. Going back to another chapter...I love the song Hero.