Reviews for Aftermath
steamboat chapter 38 . 2/13/2013
thanks for a fantastic story. Hope to find more of your works in the future!
Saissa chapter 10 . 12/5/2012
Mac is constantly answering a question with a question - like she will never answer a question but has to know what the other person is thinking first before she considers what to say as her answer.

She does this with HArm over and over again - its called being in very tight control and it is a very common thing to find with alcoholics - because they are just so scared to lose control. They cant trust themselves (maybe if they had said NO to the drinks in the first place) and they dont want to trust someone else.
Saissa chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
"Drop it, Harm." She bit her lip. "Please."

Mac is such a hypocritical b*tch.
She pressures harm to tell her about his daughter and then she gets all jealous - but when he asks her to tell him about her personal epiphany - she refuses to do so.

That is called being a HYPOCRITE!
Saissa chapter 8 . 12/5/2012
Mac knew it was wrong, but her heart sank. She held onto her own smile by force of will. "That's great, Harm."

There she goes - being all jealous and possessive again!
Saissa chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
"Too personal to tell your best friend?"

"Is this about a woman?"

Mac pressed her lips together in a thin, frustrated line, but after a moment, she nodded.

The tone of her voice in the questions above, is Mac being jealous, clingy and possessive.

GRR This is what I detest about mac. How she constantly feels that she has the right to know every little bit of Harm's personal business - and they are NOT even Married - although she sure acts like they are!
angeliena chapter 38 . 5/16/2012
I love your story it funny and said.

angeliena chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Oh my this is good! Poor Mac se love him a lot.
jjgeraghty chapter 38 . 4/30/2011
This was a great story I hope you write a sequel!
Saissa chapter 31 . 8/23/2010
This whole story is awesome and I am reading it for the second time. I have just realised that in this specific chapter (chapter 31) his name - HARM - is not mentioned once, even though Harm and Audrey are the only people involved in this chapter.
azulfanatica chapter 38 . 7/21/2010
i don't know how many times i've read this story over the last few years. i re-discovered it today! thanks for a wonderful work of fiction that keeps entertaining!

azul
KrystynaAria chapter 9 . 10/5/2008
I'm sure I probably told you this at the time this was originally posted on another website... but oh my goodness this is still the best piece of JAG fanfiction I have ever read... (And I don't read Harm/Mac fic in general, and I certainly don't re-read Harm/Mac fic with the exception of this one) Mac's realization about Harm and waiting... well it in combination with the way you have the two of them work through their issues by the end of the story is the ONLY reasonable way I have EVER seen Harm and Mac explained that lets them get together... So Brava! Just wanted to tell you that again... I just get blown away every time I reread this and I get to the part where Mac has the epiphany... just wow...
Artemis of the Ice chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Ah, I'm so glad this hasn't fallen off the face of the Internet! I was looking to reread it after a bout of nostalgia, and nearly panicked because I couldn't find the old website. Glad to find this little gem again!
Starlite1 chapter 38 . 11/6/2007
Omg! I've really loved reading this! The way you'veconveyed how each character's confronted their own deamons is fantastic, and I'll guiltily admit that i would love to see more of Audrey (She's an addictive character) I know it's been years since you wrote this one, but i really loved it, and if you ever decide to do a sequel, i would love to read it!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 8/25/2007
Well he didn't snafu it entirely! (snafu - situation normal all fouled or f*ed up if you prefer the more unprintable military definition)

Really good job with this chapter.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
I have the feeling Harm is about to screw up what he needs to say. What he needs to say is "A friend of mine sent me video tape of your interview for the Kansas City news station. I thought Le Lin was dead. I saw her get blown up by a shell at least I thought so. I would never have left her or you behind. I am probably your father. I am immensely proud of you. I thought she was dead."

Instead he's going to say?