Reviews for Aftermath
PBLLady chapter 38 . 4/28
I have read this story many times and just love it! Knowing you haven't written a JAG story in many years saddens me. Your talent is amazing and there are so few new well-written JAG stories out there. If I could write, I would. Please know that I have enjoyed your stories and read them often. This is my favorite and will probably read it again. Thank you for sharing.
sherlock's microscope chapter 1 . 4/19
I haven't finished this yet and I don't ship Harm & Mac, but chapter 9 explains a lot about their "relationship." It also reinforces my theory that she never really understood him (on the show) and that's why she treated him like crap for the second half of the series. I could never understand why the women on the show thought he was so complicated. He wasn't.
BeFlat chapter 38 . 10/30/2015
Great story! I especially love that you didn't villify Harm or Mac in telling the story, and your character of Audrey was a great addition to everything.
Emily chapter 38 . 8/6/2015
I have read all your jag stories and love them. Except Red Skies...I'd like to think Clay intervened somehow in that one and harm was just knocked out. If you ever feel like writing a new Jag story in the future I would loveeee to read it!
steamboat chapter 38 . 2/13/2013
thanks for a fantastic story. Hope to find more of your works in the future!
Saissa chapter 10 . 12/5/2012
Mac is constantly answering a question with a question - like she will never answer a question but has to know what the other person is thinking first before she considers what to say as her answer.

She does this with HArm over and over again - its called being in very tight control and it is a very common thing to find with alcoholics - because they are just so scared to lose control. They cant trust themselves (maybe if they had said NO to the drinks in the first place) and they dont want to trust someone else.
Saissa chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
"Drop it, Harm." She bit her lip. "Please."

Mac is such a hypocritical b*tch.
She pressures harm to tell her about his daughter and then she gets all jealous - but when he asks her to tell him about her personal epiphany - she refuses to do so.

That is called being a HYPOCRITE!
Saissa chapter 8 . 12/5/2012
Mac knew it was wrong, but her heart sank. She held onto her own smile by force of will. "That's great, Harm."

There she goes - being all jealous and possessive again!
Saissa chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
"Too personal to tell your best friend?"

"Is this about a woman?"

Mac pressed her lips together in a thin, frustrated line, but after a moment, she nodded.

The tone of her voice in the questions above, is Mac being jealous, clingy and possessive.

GRR This is what I detest about mac. How she constantly feels that she has the right to know every little bit of Harm's personal business - and they are NOT even Married - although she sure acts like they are!
angeliena chapter 38 . 5/16/2012
I love your story it funny and said.

angeliena chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Oh my this is good! Poor Mac se love him a lot.
jjgeraghty chapter 38 . 4/30/2011
This was a great story I hope you write a sequel!
Saissa chapter 31 . 8/23/2010
This whole story is awesome and I am reading it for the second time. I have just realised that in this specific chapter (chapter 31) his name - HARM - is not mentioned once, even though Harm and Audrey are the only people involved in this chapter.
azulfanatica chapter 38 . 7/21/2010
i don't know how many times i've read this story over the last few years. i re-discovered it today! thanks for a wonderful work of fiction that keeps entertaining!

azul
KrystynaAria chapter 9 . 10/5/2008
I'm sure I probably told you this at the time this was originally posted on another website... but oh my goodness this is still the best piece of JAG fanfiction I have ever read... (And I don't read Harm/Mac fic in general, and I certainly don't re-read Harm/Mac fic with the exception of this one) Mac's realization about Harm and waiting... well it in combination with the way you have the two of them work through their issues by the end of the story is the ONLY reasonable way I have EVER seen Harm and Mac explained that lets them get together... So Brava! Just wanted to tell you that again... I just get blown away every time I reread this and I get to the part where Mac has the epiphany... just wow...