Reviews for A Brand New Me
Unknown chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
I know it's been awhile since you last posted but please continue and update soon
I LIKE SCISSORS chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
Please continue
Guest chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
Continue, there aren't many good fics in this category and I have been tracking this one. Please update!
Unknown chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
Next chapter is going to be amazing
Please update soon
sshaw101 chapter 6 . 4/12/2014
Ooh all the Appleton kids are coming! Damn! Well good luck to Cat & Jade! PS: so many Gariana feels!
Hiway202 chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
This is so interesting! Update soon, I can't wait to see what happens!
lauraosnes chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
YAY! I love this story and I really like the idea. I hope you write more soon! Maybe the other kids from Appleton could visit?
sshaw101 chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
I absolutely positively loved this chapter so so much! I've been obsessed with Stick Around lately, and listened to it on end yesterday for two hours. I love how Cat's opinion kinda changed a bit. If they become a thing I might just explode. They were so cute together, and although I think Ariana and Matt are so cute together, I think I like her and Graham better. I'm so happy you made this their song and had them sing it. Please update soon!
superstar1030 chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
this is really good!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Good chapter i cant wait till the next
sshaw101 chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
This is so good. I can't believe Evan's there now and in like all Cat's classes, which reminds me of Gariana :( I can't wait to see how the song writing goes and everything else until he finds out.
sshaw101 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I love it and please continue! I can't wait to see their first day and everything that happens to them.
gift of the gabz chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Please keep going. I'd love to see how this ends.
half-blood goddess chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Hey, this story is really good so far and I'm really excited to read the rest, I love the idea for it and can't wait for the next update :)
crazycousinsdoubleAduo chapter 1 . 7/15/2012