Reviews for Make My Heart Start Beating
Bookiefan chapter 39 . 5/25
I just discovered MMHSB today - six years after you wrote it. I love Kurt Hummel and have become a big fan of Kurtbastian fanfic. Your story had me racing from chapter to chapter to read another snarky conversation between them or to see their growing attachment. I laughed out loud at the entire town gossiping about Kurt and Bas and the speed at which the gossip traveled. And you wrote Finn so perfectly - horrified at his brother and Bas, defending him, bumbling and sweet. Your idea to have had Bas totally overwhelmed by Kurt at their first encounter and terrified of his feelings and crushing him as a defense was brilliant and so original. Then there is Kurt who you wrote with such love. He was so strong but vulnerable. He could be hurt and his self confidence had been destroyed. Seeing him realize he was lovable and had made a rich and rewarding life for himself in Lima was also a twist on the Kurt Hummel story that I loved but wasn’t expecting. I’m rushing to see what else you’ve written. Your style is so fluid and beautiful. Kudos.
Kajje chapter 1 . 5/23
It's fantastic nad so full of hope. You don't have to be one of the biggest to be happy. Lovely job.
Nikinerd13 chapter 4 . 5/15/2017
Oh my god! You're ripping my heart out... Already!
ljaynec chapter 39 . 8/3/2015
This story was lovely! Enjoyed it much
xCaellachx chapter 39 . 6/3/2014
Loved every word of this!
gypsymooneysgirl7733 chapter 39 . 5/13/2014
Bas is way better than Blaine.
Niki chapter 39 . 4/27/2014
I find myself coming back to this story over and over. Great job
Niki chapter 39 . 9/3/2013
Just letting you know I'm reading again. It's just as good today!
Deidi Jeevas chapter 39 . 7/8/2013
Perfect i laughted a lot with this fic (poor kurt xd) and it was really good written . Its somehow realistic and lovely :) Thanks for writting it! :-)
Atte
Deidi
blzrgurl71 chapter 39 . 6/30/2013
This was so good. I know I'm late to the party but I sure do wish there was more to this!

Kate
TRIC4R chapter 39 . 6/28/2013
Love it
istane99 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
hi ! i really loved it !

no chance at all for a sequel or one-shots answering a few questions ? like why was Bas so tense with bottoming ?

i'm dying to know ! (even if i may have a explanation for this one )
Calmzone1 chapter 39 . 5/28/2013
thoroughly enjoyed it!
LochteNation chapter 28 . 4/29/2013
I have no words to describe how much I love this story
LochteNation chapter 25 . 4/29/2013
This is my favorite story hands down