Reviews for Night Moves
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Awesome Awesome story. I really loved it. And of course, Jody is the best. I love her relationship with Sam. xo
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
That was amazing! I loved the appearance of Jody and Garth. I really enjoy those characters. Your story was so well written and so compelling. It was the perfect mixture of hilarity, action, sadness and awesome brotherly moments. Everyone was in character and you especially did a great job with Garth's speech. Hillarious. That was amazing thank you!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I loved the idea of a kindergarden tulpa creating really serious havoc for the boys.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Great read. You really nailed Garth's character.
Soncnica chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
LOVE THIS, LOVED IT! it was a great case!fic and you killed Sam! LOL, that's really not all that awesome, but not all that bad either! LOL :)) now I know why you had to drink after writing that LOL:)
but I loved it... I love your descriptions of places, really makes it real...:) awesome stuff!
and ahahah the ending was funny... Garth with kids is awesome :)

and the boys really can't get a break, not even on a bday... sad!

and I loved that you put Jody and Garth in this fic... I love those two characters and they were really fun to read in here!

awesome job! loved this fic! :)
ImpalaGirl4484 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
This was a really great story. You captured each one of the characters voices and actions perfectly. Job well done.
Alia-x chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Amazing story... I still can't get over how well you write the characters, Garth was awsome :D

thanks for sharing!
DaughterOfPoseidon333 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This was really good, I liked it a lot! You wrote Garth really well. And I totally agree about writing sad/death/depressing stuff. It makes me think of all the sad moments in the show, and Then I wanna cry. Like the mention of Bobbys death. God, I still can't believe he's gone for good!

Anyway, this was really good and I really enjoyed it! Great job!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Wonderful, wonderful story. So good. You about killed me with that death scene. And awesome job with Dean going after the spider. Just - great job. Thank you!
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This was an awesome story. So glad you wrote and shared it.
kellywinchester chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Wow both tragic and beautiful! Thanks for sharing your story!
agent iz hyper chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
*in awe* Wow. Just wow. That was seriously amazing! :D Read it in random segments throughout the day, which might have ruined the flow a bit for me, but it was still an incredible story - complete with everything that makes the brothers unique. Ah, and Sammy's old now. xP So thanks for sharing this! :) Loved it.
sylvia37 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Really great story. Poor Sam, dying on his birthday again. And I love how he said it wasn't the worst birthday, because that would be when Dean died. He just needs to give up on ever having a decent birthday.

Loved it. Thanks.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Figures that Sam would have an overly large, hairy spider dreamed up by five-year-olds attack him and end up killing him, on his birthday. Sam has about as much luck on his birthday as Buffy! lol Two of a kind I say! They should get together! ;P I love that Jody treats Sam as a son, that she is a bit closer to him than Dean, probably because of what happened with her son. I think she helped bring Sam back after Dean killed the spider, because she needed Sam to be alive just as much as Dean did. It's a good thing that it worked, cause I don't think either one of them would have been able to survive losing Sam permanently. None of them can afford to lose anyone else.

Thanks for the story! Another winner by you. :D
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Such a great story! You kept my attention from beginning to end. I am a huge fan of limp!Sam and awesome!big bro Dean. Adding Jody was a nice touch. I would like to see more of her on the show. Well done, m'dear!