Reviews for You will always be my son
mudpie102 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
This is one of the most beautiful things I've ever written. The relationship between Frigga and Loki is so heartbreaking. Even the purest if hearts could understand Loki's hate here. I tip my hat to you
youmeandlokid chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
excellent !
Natalie Rushman chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Wow. Nice job. I really like how you have Loki fighting so hard against the love his family still offers him. It was well done.
DietCokeLemon chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
"He loved her, and that was why he was going to free her from the burden of loving him."

That's the line where my already fractured heart broke into many little pieces...
You've conveyed so much emotion in this story, it's making me sad... that Loki isn't allowing himself to grasp that his family (no matter if by blood or not) isn't willing to let him go that easily... gah.
To many feels! :)

Although you've stated in your profile that you prefer RP'ing to writing fanfiction, here's one girl hoping to read more from you in the future!
Awedreader chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Goodness... you made me cry. There was so much depth and emotion in this story that it left my head spinning. So very good. )
midsummernight94 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Poor Loki. More importantly, poor Frigga. It would be be so hard to have a son that would do anything to make you hate him, even worse when he can't realize why you love him. The emotion in this is very raw and realistic,you're a fantastic writer
CriesofCapricorn chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This was incredibly well-written. Both Loki and Frigga were very much in character and it was simply heartbreaking how Loki continued to portray himself as the monster, just to spare his mother the heartache of holding onto hope for redemption. Wonderful job!
My2BrownEyes chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Lovely. Your portrayal of Loki desperately trying to remain the monster he was brought up believing his race to be is heartbreaking, especially with his mother unwilling to give up on him. Well done.
Reina-Matsuo chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Wow, this is truly brillant. Sorry I'm french, so my english is far from being perfect, but really I loved the way you portrayed Loki and Frigga. They were brillantly "in character", both stubborn in their ways of loving someone (clearly, Loki had learnt from her, the very best !). It's was a beautiful way to describe how a mother can love her child, despite of everything.