Reviews for Chaos Returns
Nightwing667 chapter 7 . 2/9
You better keep updating and uploading chapters due!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/3/2014
Pleasee put the next chapter up im dying to know what happens :(
Kit Kat chick100 chapter 11 . 3/30/2014
What happens tell us I'm not feeling the aster since you did not finish
Guest chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
please please please please please continue! this story is so addicting I loooooooooooooooovveeeeeee it! ur the best writer ever lol
Guest chapter 11 . 11/14/2013
Please continue! It's really exciting and I can't wait to see what happens mect
Nightspider chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
please continue the story, zatanna come back?, she and nightwing will be fine? and their children? please continue
Guest chapter 11 . 7/29/2013
Time to update
Sick Twisted Mind chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
If Zatanna is having twins, shouldn't Superman have heard *three* heartbeats (instead of just 2)?

I love your version of Klarion by the way _
evilfryingpangirl chapter 11 . 3/28/2013
Holy crap Zee's completely rabid! :O omigod nooooooo Dick better do something! And while he's at it he needs to punch Klarion in the freaking face! OMIGOSH NOOOOOO NOT THE BOYS, ANYONE BUT THE BOYS DX
GingerBeef chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
If this doesn't end happily...I don't know what I'll do. I'm hanging on the edge of my seat here!
Nightwing Master of the Aster chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
Yay another chapter. By the way I was wondering, did Klarion put a spell of batgirl too or did she willingly sleep with dick when she knows he is married
2fast2live chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
YOU'RE BACK! I recieved the email late at night, I was almost asleep... And then I read it "new chapter for Chaos Returns" and I screamed in pure joy (and got in trouble for doing so ;x)

I'm just sooooooooooo happy! This story is magnificent!

Ok So will Zatanna ever be the same again? The babies won't get hurt right? Will Klarion ever give up on trying to have her? (I mean can't he take a hint? He can't have her. Chalant is forever :D)

I hope you update soon! *-* xoxo
j9162 chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
I really really really really HATE Klarion. I hope Fate or Zatanna or Batman or Nightwing or anybody takes him down. He's ruining Chalant. Somebody better beat him soon. I can't wait for more of this though. The whole thing has been great so far. I think you can have it so that Klarion wants to drain the children's powers and take them for himself or something like that. Maybe Zatanna can break free of his influence and overcome the chaos. Anyway, I am really excited for more. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
*flails* YOU UPDATED! Not the babies ;-; You better update soon you know how I get with cliffhangers! This was awesome as always! 3
Quillcox chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
Oh, sure, end it there, why don't you? CRUEL! Please update soon!
-Quillcox-