Reviews for Thieves of London
Princess613 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
So-so story. Not really my thing, well written.
Luzith chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
great story. i loved it
magdilen chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Excellent job.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Wow! This was awesome! Really cool! Leave it to Richie to get mugged, beat-up, uncover a conspiracy, get kidnapped, drugged, and nearly die of hypothermia all on one trip...classic. Great plot. I especially love how Tessa ended up being the only rational one of the lot. Great scene with Richie actually saving Duncan's butt while in the ocean. Very cool. And I totally agree with Richie about Oliver. That annoys me too! All in all awesome fic, definitely going on my favorites list!
twenty4seven chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
This was a fantastic fic! You're an incredible author. The plot development in this story was awesome, and you got the characterizations down pat. I noticed that this fic is a lot more mature and in-depth than most of the other fics here. Your fic has an air of professionalism about it, like you're an expert at what you do. Good job!
Morgaine chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
This is truely one great story. I enjoyed it very much!
Kristina chapter 1 . 1/20/2001
This is a great story! I love reading about Richie. You should write more! :)
sef1029 chapter 1 . 1/5/2001
Sandra's written more important stories, more influential stories, and possibly even *better* stories, but Thieves of London remains one of my favorites. It glows with the warmth, charm, and humor that always characterizes her depictions of the family that was Tessa, Duncan, and Richie.