Reviews for The Chronicles of Lieutenant Taz Lopez: Book One
Dobby chapter 11 . 5/10/2013
Cliffhanger alert! That was really cruel! I can't wait for book two to be written :D
Buttercup XD XD chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
AHHh this is awesome! When I read the summary though my mind Immedietly thought Avatar! That was funny what you did there XD
HP2011 chapter 11 . 9/13/2012
Awesome chapter. Just like Up to go and do something stupid and dangerous yet incredibly heroic. Can't wait to see what Taz does to find him.
Ink-and-Blink chapter 10 . 9/13/2012
omfg. Brocious?
fantastic
Ink-and-Blink chapter 8 . 9/13/2012
AAAAAHHHHHHHH!
HP2011 chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
Ahh! Another cliffhanger D: LOL BROCIOUS! What an /awesome/ first name! I would never have guessed that :) I wonder what will happen to the Starship? Will Taz and Up come to the rescue? Ah, I must know ;)
HP2011 chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
Woo hoo! They're both going to space :) It's so cool how Up knows that she's ready, and how he helps her to grasp calculus (it's tough!). And about the point of views, I think I prefer when you mix it up a bit. Both perspectives are very intriguing, and I'd love it if you continue to do both of theirs :)
urNotPERMITTEDtoTOUCH chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
For some reason I didn't realize that you updated, but OH MY GOD THIS STORY JUST KEEPS GETTING MORE AMAZING EVERYTIME YOU WRITE A NEW CHAPTER! I LOVE IT!
Okay, I've calmed down. Please keep writing in Up's POV, because I really like this for some reason:)
Please update as soon as possible!
HP2011 chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
Aw they've finally kissed :) But Up's now leaving! ARGH why can't things be simple in fanfiction for once? Ah well, I guess that means more excitement :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
It's so cool how she actually talks to the girls in her dorm. In most of the other fanfics I've read about Taz, she is quite an antisocial person. And it's awesome how Up is training her in secret :)
raptoregg64 chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
D8 Oh gosh, I wasn't expecting that to be the reason why Up was back on earth!
And as for his name... Benedict? XD
Creamoe chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I was just going to skip right over your story because I wasn't in the mood for a full length story about Taz's life, but then I read your summary. I am a HUGE fan of Avatar: TLA.
That summary made me read this, and I love it so far! It's a nice twist
urNotPERMITTEDtoTOUCH chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
I really like this story:) it's really good
HP2011 chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
There's absolutely no way that Up is a Sympathizer. No way. Hm, I wonder what his first name is... Guess we'll find out eventually. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
HP2011 chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
Loving this story so far! I've never read a TazxUp fanfic where they actually interact before and immediately after the robot attack. This is so different, yet so amazing! I loved how Taz got on Up's back and they "CHASED DEM INTO DE DUMPSTER! AND DEY CRIED LIKE A BUNCH OF CHILDREN!". Can't wait for the next chapter :)