Reviews for Jungle World
Guest chapter 7 . 10/8/2016
What Shepard wants Kaidan knows deeply touched my heart.
chris owens chapter 11 . 6/3/2014
Thank you so much for making this amazing fanfic. This is exactly how it ended in my mind :)
i605i605 chapter 11 . 3/5/2014
This is such a wonderful fanfic! I haven't finish reading the last chapter but I just can't wait to leave my comments.

I cried a lot over reading this. It's touching and reminds me of every mshenko scenes when I was playing the game. I really hope that this is the REAL ending of their story!

Again, thank you for your excellent work! Also the fantastic artwork!
SamF chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
This is by far the best fanfic I've read about Mass Effect, the storytelling is amazing. I cant find a link to the artwork I'm hearing about but I'm sure I don't really need it from what I can imagine from reading this because of how its written. Bloody good job man very well done. This caused me to stay up till 5 in the morning after coming back from a wedding at 1 and I still had to finish reading it. Would definitely love to see more from you. Great job, you've got a real talent , Brilliant.
TheFruitcakeNinja chapter 11 . 1/19/2013
LOVED IT. :) I COULDN'T STOP READING THIS AND JUST.. UGHH. SO GAUD. I love mushy endings. :3
TheFruitcakeNinja chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I don't want to read this until I know if Shepard is alive or dead in this one.. :(
Please let me know! :)
Jason de L'Epee chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
Oh my god, I love this work! Thank you for sharing it with us.

I have to admit-this is rather off topic-but a name of a reporter in the epilogue shares the name of a fan-character I'm using for an X-Men fanfic series of mine. As soon as I saw it, I was like "I knew nothing about this work when I started writing, I swear!"

I'm always a huge fan of the Mass Effect games, and reading this fic was just awesome. Thank you so much.
sadene chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
Great story, I really enjoyed reading it :-)
The epilogues were great, especially Garrus and his "Not right now." made me laugh :D
The artwork is also were beautiful.

So, good job and thank you! :-)
Anon-Mon-Anon chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
I read through all of this before reviewing. I loved this story to bits. It's very well written, emotive and I loved all the little twists you put in. I especially loved the ending :) Thank you for putting all the effort into writing this x
Roccat chapter 11 . 8/30/2012
Ohh
It's complete now :ะก I can't believe it...
What a great story! Thank you very much!
I will wait new your fics.
AlexMason666 chapter 11 . 8/30/2012
Thank you so much for giving me the happy ending I was looking for.

P.S. Could you send me the links to the other artworks associated with this story, I so love artwork.
Kyria Nyriese chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
Awesome Awesome Awesome Beautiful story Kunari :) Absolutely wonderful :)
Xamuca chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Yey another chapter!

I like all the back story and i would like to read your story for the moon and the civilization that lived or lives ) there.

Great work on this chapter, i like to read the lines in the character voices in my head ) and you do a great work with their personalities.

It is difficult to handle all these characters but you are doing a great job!
Keep up and don't leave us waiting too much!
Stan chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This is just great! I LOVE it!
AlexMason666 chapter 10 . 8/15/2012
Another great chapter, can't wait to read the next one.
The link to the chapter 10 picture doesn't work.