Reviews for Swing the Focus
Wind Lane chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
There were a lot of very nice moments in here. Good bit of cute too.

One thing though, "beau" means MALE significant other, so it's a bit... off... to use it to refer to Raven.
MushuFireLorde chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
I liked it! I liked it so!
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
just an overall very nice job!
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
for all the anxiety you had on how this would turn out, i find it needless as this was great!
i love the realism in this. you've made the characters more realistic and more life-like as opposed to cartoon or comic characters! i highly enjoyed your characterizations.
the way you handled the conflict was also tastefully and well written.
just an
PaulieJuice chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Love
xXimmortalXx chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
UPDATE I LOVE THIS!
consuelas revenge chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
oops i read it again
xSakuraRosesx chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
I enjoyed this chapter. I think if BB and Rae were in a relationship, this is how it would turn out. :)
consuelas revenge chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
you... write very very very well.

this story made me grin stupidly and teehee and squeal and now my sister's looking at me strangely. goddd so in character and just how i imagine them with the banter and the intimacy and OKAY YOU'RE AWESOME i love you. that wasn't a sentence. if you ever write the story you mentioned in the previous chapter, you can bet your bottom dollar i would read and review the shit out of it. thanks for reigniting my beast boy/raven love : )
woodlandfairykirk chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Really great job. You have their relationship slow. It was perfect(:
Guest no.20 chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
This was actually a very nice read and this is coming from someone who doesn't really ship in the Teen Titans realm.

In my opinion, it was very well written and the characters were not very OCC. Of course, OCCness is hard judge when taken place years after the actual TV series. The flow was nice, not too fast or slow, and the dialogue wasn't bad. Overall, a very nice story that I'm glad I found it.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
This was awesome!
Write more for this pairing, please ;))
Playsintherainicorn chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Don't worry hon, I have the exact same phobia. I tend to hold the whole romance thing at arms length, so when writing... Yeah. At least you can write about affectionate cuddling and pecks on the cheek... I need to get over that. Gah.

Also, Robin's comment about kittens made me laugh. If only Cy had been sober enough to record it and play back for him in the morning.

Speaking of which, Cy has a pretty mean advantage when binge drinking - he can find out exactly what happened the night before if he can't remember. :P
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
part two, woohoo! i'll admit, i kinda forgot how the first part went...

be right back.

fun! chapter 2 was a lot more fun now that i remember *coughrereadcough* chapter 1. lots of awkwardness when they started their whole kissing in rae's room thing. natural, i suppose (it's all conjecture on my part, so i'll take the word of the wise and just go with that), and well portrayed i felt.

that bit of hissy fit they went into before fighting light was classic bb-inserts-foot-to-mouth. i was just shaking my head at it going, 'here it comes'. not too surprising from the build-up but i guess that wasn't the plan anyhow.

welp, just wanted to tell you i had fun. seeya around.
FelynxTiger chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Oh gosh, the end was like super adorable, that I can't even, it's just too much fluff for me for bear...
This fic made my day, I mean everything from how they handle the situation to how they started their makeout session, and it was really cute how they thought they did something wrong and embarrass because of that. :D
On a side note, I finish this drawing where Raven is kissing Beast Boy's cheek, and uh if you wanna use it just tell me :I
Anyway, love it, it was so beautiful, that's why BBxRae are my OTP TT