Reviews for Demigods of the World
Justina129 chapter 16 . 1/6
The story and the plot is nice but some demigods/ hetalia characters are in the wrong cabin.
Ivan should be in the Hades cabin not Ares Cabin...
Kiku should be in Minerva/Athena
SomeoneKnew chapter 17 . 1/4
Threa? Do't you mean Htrea? Oh well. Going over right now!
SomeoneKnew chapter 16 . 1/4
Oh... /That's/ what you did with Sakkie-kun. Hmm. Well, at least Keeks is alive! Even if he went a bit mad... And Arthur is here too! *starts daydreaming* ... *wakes up* Ah! Oh. Anyways, I loved this chapter! Absolutely amazing last chapter!
SomeoneKnew chapter 15 . 1/4
AAAH SAKKIE-KUN'S HERE! :D And I used /that/ kind of nickname, so you know she's like family to me. What happened to Keeks though? Please say he didn't die last chapter! Great job with this though, I loved it.
SomeoneKnew chapter 14 . 1/4
Do I really need a THIRD version of one of my five dads? -_- It's hard enough keeping track of Trenderman (adopted father), Hades (other versions are Pluto and now Sedah), my mortal birth dad, and the mystery when I act like I'm adopted. (I have several personalities, and fandom personas, including Creepypasta, demigoddess, mortal, witch, and personification of a Fandom.) And what does Keeks think he's doing?! He's my half-brother! I freaking gave him one of my family nicknames, for Rowling's sake! I am not going to let him side with a crazed version of Papa Hades who will likely kill him as soon as he's outlived his usefulness. But it was a good chapter.
SomeoneKnew chapter 12 . 1/2
I don't know if this was accurate or not. I can't get a reading on Uncle Slender. I don't know if he's inherently good or really really evil, he's just mysterious. But I did like it. And he wasn't just good in Greece, he was also in German folktales to keep children out of the forest. He was supposed to have stalked the edge of the forest, and if a child entered, he would grab them and take them back to their house. Nice chapter!
SomeoneKnew chapter 11 . 1/2
What's the big deal with Uncle Slender all of a sudden? I can travell between universes, you see, and when in the Creepypasta one, I'm the adopted daughter of Trenderman. Here in the Percy Jackson universe, I'm the daughter of Pluto. And in any universe, I treat Canada like an older brother, and will often death-threaten people who forget him. And if Jack the Ripper is a Creepypasta, his soul would have been torn in two and become Eyeless Jack and Laughing Jack. He's definitely not Uncle Slender. But, all in all, this was a wonderful chapter!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/30/2015
But... But... The Prophecy of seven ended a hundred years ago!
SomeoneKnew chapter 9 . 12/29/2015
Even if you forgot the original plan, it's still a great chapter! But someone *cough cough DAD cough cough* wants me to point out that it should be a new paragraph for every character's actions. 'There's a reason for convention', apparently. I noticed it too but didn't want to say anything, it should be like:
'The others all got into their chariots, Ivan pushing Francis towards the back. 'I drive, da?'
Francis gulped and nodded.'
Not:
'The others all got into their chariot, Ivan pushing Francis towards the back.
'I drive, da?' Francis gulped and nodded.'
SomeoneKnew chapter 8 . 12/28/2015
So many flashbacks. It's cool seeing all their pasts though!
SomeoneKnew chapter 7 . 12/28/2015
asdfghjkl SO MUCH HAPPENED. Memories everywhere. So Kiku is not related to me, after all. He's a son of Pluto, who is not ichor-related to Hades at ALL. Too bad, he'd have been a cool cousin to have. Everything in this chapter was wow.
SomeoneKnew chapter 6 . 12/28/2015
GYAAAHHH THE REFERENCES! *fangirls* I always freak out when a connection to the series is made. For instance, the chapter title in Magnus Chase, 'Hearthstone Passes Out Even More Than Jason Grace (Although I Have No Idea Who That Is)' I screamed. I legit screamed with happiness. And then Alice gets the cap!? And the Fleece is still there?! AAAH I LOVE THIS FANFIC! Except... (the following is addressed to Lovina Vargas) WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH HOMOSEXUALITY?! asdfghjkl If you think there is ANYTHING that makes gays lower than straights YOU ARE WRONG AND YOU ARE ALSO ABOUT TO GO VISIT MY FATHER. FOREVER. And yes, I'm a daughter of Hades. ASDFGHJKL NO HOMOPHOBIA ALLOWED
SomeoneKnew chapter 5 . 12/27/2015
Yep, Graecus is a Roman insult that means Greek or outsider. My twin sister's name is Mei. And she's right behind me, reading as I type. She's not Taiwanese though, so... :/ And Antonio is a descendant of Octavian? But Octavian didn't have any kids! He died in the Blood of Olympus, when Percy was 17 or so. Great chapter though! Going back to the Greek camp.
SomeoneKnew chapter 4 . 12/27/2015
I have several things to say.
-Does Roderich mean 'Was' as in 'what' in German or 'was', past tense of 'is'?
-The twins are Nyo? Huh. Interesting.
-Oh! That means Kiku-sama is my half-brother. Sort of. Roman. So he would be... my half cousin or something? :/
-I don't like PruCan. He's not good enough for my brother-in-all-but-blood. Then again, I don't think ANYONE is good enough for Canada, because everyone's forgotten him at some point and if someone even ignores him in any way ever I consider them to be below Canada. So therefore, in my mind, all the countries aren't as good as my friend, and certainly shouldn't be allowed to date him.
-Lovina reminds me a bit of a worse-tempered Leo Valdez. Who cusses a lot and hates everyone.
-'History repeating itself' much?
-Wait... I just realised this. Isn't Madeline French? At the very least half? So her name should be spelt 'Madelein' or something along those lines? A Madeleine is a French pastry that's very sweet and soft, so it fits.
Overall, this was an awesome chapter.
SomeoneKnew chapter 3 . 12/27/2015
I guess, in this chapter, he really was the hero. :) Great chapter!