Reviews for Demigods of the World
Verity of Paradise chapter 16 . 10/29/2014
WHO SAW GREECE BEING THE SON OF HYPNOS COMING? ME! *raises hand*

And now I must go wail in anguish at the end of the story. I will then check for a sequel. Excuse me
Chizakura Rakuen chapter 17 . 9/24/2014
Wha, I looooove your fic, yeah, it is great ! I don't like to criticize much when a fic is that good, but when I like something, I'd like it to be perfect hehe. So, I think you should introduce the flash back differently, with events in the story for example, as you did with Slender and such, and space out them, or make suspens (we know something has happened to someone, but we don't know what yet). You should also put more speech verbs. Well, this is the only fiction of you that I read so maybe you've change your way of writing since this one.
I like the pairings and I'd love to see more "love parts" (Lovina and Antonio, yeah !).
I haven't read Demigods of the Universe yet but as I read the summary, it doesn't sound like like it's the continuation of this fiction. And I want it so bad !
If I have your authorization, can I do a French translation of your fiction ?
Yes, I'm French, sorry for the mistakes. And, for help : good night Alfred, in French, is : Bonne nuit Alfred (not d'Alfred) et if Francis talk to a girl, he won't say : Mon cher but Ma chère (yes, French is complicated, even for French people XD). If you need to put French words in one of your fiction, you can ask me !
I love your fiction, keep on writing !
Chiza
randomobsession123 chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
You knew how people get weird looks when they laugh out loud while reading. I just gave a growl of fury. Thanks for making me look insane.
randomobsession123 chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
Someone explain to me all these deals. Like, each time someone tried to kill a child, it's like they knew. Give or take a few cases.
SuperDuperHighSchoolLevelFan chapter 17 . 7/5/2014
Three is Earth backwards right?
SuperDuperHighSchoolLevelFan chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
I find it hard to believe Spain and Octavian are in any way related
angel de acuario chapter 16 . 6/8/2014
Una pregunta que paso con Percy después que murió .
Maelstrom Alert chapter 17 . 1/27/2014
Please write more!

illbecheckingoutthepartnerfic huehuehue
Maelstrom Alert chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
wat

Oh
I thought FemChina was the regular China oh God what

XD
What's wrong with me? XDD Then I thought Russia thought China was a girl too!
Cookie05 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Please do a sequel
That would be amazing
Cookie05 chapter 16 . 11/5/2013
This was just absolutely amazing
I loved it
Guest chapter 16 . 10/4/2013
Any sequel?
skylaeatpie chapter 16 . 8/2/2013
Awesome-sauce! I reeeeeaaaaallllyyyyy hope you make more of this, cause I love it! Rock on, fluff!
AngelOtaku121 chapter 16 . 3/7/2013
This story was excellent! You added a lot of flavor from both worlds, and made the characters your own, while still keeping them IC. Of course, the fact that all of my favorite pairings are in here never hurts ;)

I totally called that Sedah was somehow connected to Hades (it's like the whole REDRUM thing in The Shining-love that book!) but I never called the Htrae thing! And I love how all the mirror characters are in this world now!

I was a bit upset at first that you made England a girl, but Alice certainly proved herself to be just as epic! Plus, now I get my precious Arthur 3

And OMG so much Spamano fluff! Spain is my favorite character, so I'm glad you did Antonio justice :)

I know this has been brought up (as you yourself mentioned it), but I don't think you caught all of the mistakes with Nyx. You always say that Yao is a daughter of Nike, but they constantly go to the Nyx cabin to find her. Just letting you know :)

Anyway, excellent story, and I'll be sure to follow you for the sequel!
Butter is Found chapter 16 . 12/26/2012
I knew Kiku was the one who is going to betray. I mean, he betrayed China for power... which obviously failed. But it's also sad...

Sakura and Kiku... I wonder if they are polar opposites or in league...

Sequel please! If you don't, I will surely die!