Reviews for I Never Said I Didn't Care
SaraConner chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
noah..you little diabolical cockroach
WisteriaClove chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Aww so damn cute! You should write a whole story about that virtual world! I just started watching it and I already want to read many Kiaba - Tea fics about it! Ohh but this was just so good! You're an amazing writer!
Mangafn chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
AMAZING! wowwwwwwwwwwwwww ur storyyyyy is truly awesome
n dnt worry u portrayd the characters quite well Good job
n plzzzzzzz cant u do a sequel PLZ PLZ PLZ

n P.S i'm a true azureshipping fan as well :)
theanimegal chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This story was amazing I could feel the emotion just what to expect from you please keep making more stories love theanimegal
Julius Night chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Awesome, orginal and new, excellent work!
DrkSpphrGT chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Omg I loved it! XD I just wish u would have made this a longer story than just a one shot cuz I seriously want to know way happens next and how their relationship develops! But amazing job with this! ;)
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
lovely! it's a shame that there isn't any continue of their story.
if there'll be, tell me!
TEAxSETO forever!
keep it up!
;-)
Jocasta Silver chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I love the pairing too. I wish they would get together. You know maybe he was jealous that Tea preferred the Pharaoh. Anyways, I love this one-shot.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Oh my RA!That was amazing.I loved how you actually spelled everything right and what came out of the character's AWESOME:)Keep up the good work.I support you completely!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
that was so awesome
Fprmr1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
please do a sequel!
Secretallheart chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I wonder what Yugi and Yami thought about this XD
Anshu chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I loved this one-shot. It was very creative and very well-written! Now, can we hope for a sequel? Keep up the good work.
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This was interesting.

TDH
princessbarb21 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
i love it but it does need a sequel a chapter sequel telling about what happens between them all right through to when they all get out of the virtual world