Reviews for In This Moment
MarineLvr84 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
They are so hot omg
Vivat Leah chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
That was really hot and sweet, though I got to say "sweet" is totally out of character for them, they don't really feel like Travis and Wes.
ParanormalMoonlight chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I really like this! More M! Wooo!
clarembees chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Seriously, can this happen in next week's episode, please? Or really every episode from now till forever. These two are the freaking sexiest thing on TV, and I need them to hook up, like sooooo bad. Too bad you're not writing the show, lol. Your writing was so good. I felt like I was in the moment with them, and it was just beautiful. I can't wait to read your other stories.
badwolf707 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I Just *Sighs* loved it :) I would like to know what happen the Morning after. Pretty Please with a Cheery on top :D
xxpinkpassionxx chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Loved it :) .
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I totally love this! :) Hot and tender and sweet) Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
boy do i love some submissive wes ;D lovely sex scene :3
Post U Later chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Okay That Was So Sexy! & SO HOT!
Um Is It Just Me Or Did They Fall Asleep With Travis Still Inside Of Wes? XL...
Loved This! XD
Failed to De-anon chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Very, very hot. Great job. You definitely need to write more.
DeMoNzUnLeAsHeD chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
That was hot!
Amber chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I am sorry i didn't see this until now. I am so happy you took my comment into consideration and wrote this fic of PURE FREAKING GENIUS! I give you my first born! I AM NOT WORTHY! *bows*
LovingSladeAlways chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Jesus I think I'm in love with you. O.O This was totally hot and sexy and FUCK WHY DO THEY HAVE TO BE SO DELICIOUS! Please please please PLEASE write a sequel where Wes gets to top.

Also, your ficlet "Wait, What happened?", I had an idea that could go with that. You could make a funny bit where they come out to the police department and Sutton is embarrassing them with love advice. Or maybe you could write about the next group meeting where it's beyond awkward. Just thoughts!

Also, when you said something like "fingers are completely different from cock", I don't know why, but I cracked up.
teentitansdreamer92 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I totally love them! And I love the story. I think the show needs more fanservice, but until that happens I hope I can find more wonderfully dirty fanfics like this one! 8D
Boston girl chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Awesome story I think a part 2 about the morning after would be awesome :D keep up the great work