Reviews for Ashes
Outsider21 chapter 46 . 1/30
This story is really well written and, most of the time, it's easy to follow. The only issue I have is the inconsistencies with some of the minor details. For example, I thought Roddy was dead. And what happened with Bud's kids? What has Kyle been doing the entire time Nick has been held captive? If she was so protective of him, why wasn't she trying to help find him? If she wasn't helping to find him, who was taking care of her since I don't thank the gang would just forget about Nick's "dog"? And why were Nick and Sean having trouble connecting through the bond? The last few chapters have been off a little and, while I still enjoy the story (and cannot wait for Sean and Nick to actually get together), I'm a little disappointed witht the lack of attention to details. That's not to say that the story isn't good, or that I will stop reading it (I'm way to invested in it no). Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep on writing.
Honeyland chapter 45 . 1/19
Great chapter again :)

Seans brother really got what he deserves.
Now Nick "just" needs to heal and all is Friede, freude, Eierkuchen. ( how we would say in German. Means something like: all is well)

Lets hope nobody else is going against Nick. Like Pierrs wife. The women took definitively a liking to Nick and you never now what a women with a crush will do ;)

And then there is still Sergio. Did Nick kill him? Or just hurt him badly?

I will be thrilled to read from you again :)
Honeyland chapter 44 . 1/16
Man! There is a exitinct fight ahead. This just can't end good in either way. Either kill or be killed thats not what i would call great options and with Nick already injured it will be damn hard to hold out against that sicko of Sergio.
Lets hope that Renard will get to Nicks rescue soon enough...

Love the tension and all the action of your story!
Lina03 chapter 44 . 1/14
Dang, poor Nick is really due for a cuddle...thanks for the update )
StyxxsOmega chapter 44 . 1/12
Yay! They almost have him! Loved the chappie! Please write more when you can.
YokaiAngel chapter 44 . 1/11
Spectacular!
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 43 . 12/3/2016
Wow poor Nick but .. Sean WTH! Ahhh great chapter:-)
StyxxsOmega chapter 43 . 11/29/2016
Loved the chappie! Hope they find Nick soon! Please write more when you can.
StyxxsOmega chapter 42 . 9/13/2016
So loving this story! Hope they find Nick soon! Please write more when you can.
Nick chapter 42 . 9/4/2016
Omg this was awsome! Thank you so Much for Making this story i just love IT. But please update soon i just can't wait for next chapter
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 42 . 7/12/2016
Wow poor Sean/Nick ahhh i hate pierre seriously this man is awful jaja great chapter thanks
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 41 . 5/23/2016
Awww Sean save Nick yesss! Great chapter poor Nick uff :-)
M. Louise E chapter 41 . 5/20/2016
I'm all caught up. Well done. :D
Lina03 chapter 40 . 5/7/2016
Man, poor Nick. thanks for sharing and keep up the good work )
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 40 . 4/26/2016
Omg! Poor Nick uff I hate pierre awww great uodate thanks :-)