Reviews for A Room for Nico
Walk on the seashore chapter 1 . 4/20
I like nico here nice one there
Rosialette001 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Yes, startled Nico! And, also, SKULL RING GALORE! Seriously, folks, those are just cool! XD
PansexualPossum chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I love it! You captured Hades perfectly ;)
kisa kuchiky chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Estoy totalmente de acuerdo contigo, yo creo que Hades es un gran padre, si claro no es perfecto y el es un dios y tiene una reputaciĆ³n que cuidar, pero definitivamente es el mejor padre del olimpo

Saludos un muy buen fic
glittering wolf chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
This is sweet. I like it.
Princess Of Flames chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Finally! Someone who understands me! I hate it when people say he is a bad father too! But infant he is the best!
Oh I love what you did here! Wonderful job!
dirksies chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
What an awesome little story! I love the characterizations, especially Hades. I agree with you completely. I don't think Hades is a bad father. I think he's actually one of the more loving parents, but he just doesn't know how to show that love. Nicely done!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
i really like this it shows that hades has a kind heart to Nico.
fantomfaire chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Great story! I agree - at least Hades took car of his children unlike so many of the other gods!
FilipinoMatryoshka chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Thank you, I also hate it when people say Hades is a bad father when he certainly did more than Zeus ever did! Also, he is the god of the underworld, of course he has a hard time showing affection. And he was the only one who asked for his lovers to stay with him so he could protect his family! He did that for Hazel too though she doesn't live with him, but Hades cares!
Strider101 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
wow this is really good love how Hades treats nico
Donakiko chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Okay...woah...I love how you kept Hades in character during this. I agree, Hades probably cares more about his kids than Zeus and some other Gods
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
awsome!
storycat12 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
How sweet! I agree that people really make Hades out to be evil when in realty, it wasn't his fault he got the Underworld. So, why can't he be all fatherly and such?
happyfacehappyface chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This was nice, and Hades is my favorite god too so I liked how you portrayed him.