Reviews for Reminder
sam chapter 1 . 7/21
I loved this syory. Great touch with dr. Suess
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Tee hee. Nice! I like the rhyming. Well done!
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
This was so wonderful! Really well written and very emotional :)
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Okay this was fantastic. Like, seriously. It was simple and clean and yet it held a great...sorrow, in a way. And I love how you balanced it out with a touch of humor - the end is golden :D Well done!
Nerd-Herd-27 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
I love this story so much, I can't even handle it... You added up a whole bunch of my favorite things (little kids interacting with characters, Mike talking about his parents and Grammy, Harvey talking to Mike about said people, Donna, Dr. Seuss, and rhyming!) and created a beautiful shish kabob of amazingness! :) Thank you for making my day!
katesari chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Ok, another one down. Really enjoyed this one too! Soft side mike is real sweet. Bye
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
love it!
WrittinInStone chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This was really quite cute and touching.

Great job.
Jaz22 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Nice story-enjoyed seeing Mike better with kids than he thought he was. :)
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I love this. Subtle and ... just right. Write more, please!
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This is a totally sweet story. Thanks for sharing!
Selvet chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Ahhh this was the best thing ever 3 I was almost crying when they were talking about their parents and then mike at the end ahaaa I want something like this in the show!
morgo7kc chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Awe! This made me melt! Great job
BecauseI'mBatman chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Oh, my goodness. That was absolutely adorable! I think I just died from cuteness overload :3
ClampLover chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This was so adorable and got me right in the feels! I love Andy and Mike so much and I want this to be headcannon!

And the rhyming at the end!

PS-When I read your author note, I got so excited thinking, OMG-A rant!