Reviews for Reminder
WrittinInStone chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This was really quite cute and touching.

Great job.
Jaz22 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Nice story-enjoyed seeing Mike better with kids than he thought he was. :)
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I love this. Subtle and ... just right. Write more, please!
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This is a totally sweet story. Thanks for sharing!
Selvet chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Ahhh this was the best thing ever 3 I was almost crying when they were talking about their parents and then mike at the end ahaaa I want something like this in the show!
morgo7kc chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Awe! This made me melt! Great job
BecauseI'mBatman chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Oh, my goodness. That was absolutely adorable! I think I just died from cuteness overload :3
ClampLover chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This was so adorable and got me right in the feels! I love Andy and Mike so much and I want this to be headcannon!

And the rhyming at the end!

PS-When I read your author note, I got so excited thinking, OMG-A rant!
sakura-blossom62 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I love Mike in this story. He really does seem like the type of person who would be able to help a kid like Andy. I absolutely love how you tied the Lorax in this because the quote fits perfectly.
CazB chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Really well written..loved it!
Cuppa Char chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I loved this! Especially the whole rhyming thing at the end. So in character with the whole 'quote for quote' Suits Recruits thing. I can see that happening.

In whole the whole fic was lovely and giving Harvey some insight into Mike's past without giving away too much details. Harvey knows when not to press.

Loved it!
Phoenix on cloud nine chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Haha, the rhyming put such a big smile on my face at the end :D And I really loved this story - such good parallels to Mike's life and the way you described everything and... I just really enjoyed it XD Thanks for sharing :D
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Aww, this was so cute! And I totally agree with you about the season two premiere, it was WOW! I was still talking about it today, it was just so awesome!
Mayhem21 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
That was really cute and very enjoyable. Happy Writing ;)

Thalia013
skypieces chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I loved the new episode too! *squeal* And I absolutley loved this fic - thank you! :) How I missed our boys 3 (and Donna)