Reviews for Lord of Innistrad
Anon chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
Great story so far!
Joe chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
Ok, my only complaint is that you aren't updating... I got this far... I REALLY WANT TO READ THE REST! Please! Itd be awesome if you updated. Thanks.
Angeles chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
Excellent work, I enjoy reading this story very much; the detail and the believability that this fits into the world it's based of of is impressive, as well as the research that appears to have gone into this work. I do, however, have to note one thing within this chapter, and it's the only mistake I've noticed so far, is that Serra, herself, is not an angel.
Alpha142 chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
Very, very cool story. I'm impressed with your ability to weave a tale! I hope to see more!
joe chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
i like this fic. flat out epic so far
joe chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
okay im really sorry but this is a huge pet peeve of mine. it's Stromkirk, not stormkirk. other than that i love the fic so far
crimsonshrouds chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Interesting story. I had an idea for an innistrad story as well that followed a Cathar who could use green healing.
Nianque chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
Sorin. Why are you so awesome and badass?

I commend you on making a realistic story.
cai-ann chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
A wonderful chapter, Your discribtion of Sorin's first Planeswalk was very well done. Him meeting Serra wasn't something that I thought of yet made sense and was well writtten. I highly enjoyed this and hoped to read more soon.
Melkor44 chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
Great chapter!

The worlds I noticed were Hoth, Mustavar, that place with the Ewoks (or was it the one with the Wookies?), and Ravnica. I know you said it would be from Star Wars/Elder Scrolls, making it Coruscant, but all I could think of was Ravnica.

Keep it up!
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
The slow pacing and strong attention to detail in this chapter definitely escalate the tension and drama of this historic event on Innstrad. Poor Sorin is scared and fainthearted about what's happening, but with his Spark activated and his vampire status achieved, he should find things to be easier now. Where will he end up, I wonder?
cai-ann chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
I enjoyed this and I hoep to read more about Sorin's story soon.
Sara chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
... holy shit, this is amazing! please post more soon!
Garjzla abr Eldrvarya Sundavar chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
This is really good. I like your takeon a pre-Avacyn Innistrad, and I can't wait to see where this goes now that Sorin's spark has ignited. I'll be looking for the next chapter.
Tehlon chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
This was an excellent chapter, a tragedy well shown. You laid out the groundwork so well and I felt a twinge of pity for poor Sorin.