Reviews for Wounds Both Old and New
Samm7k chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Omgiloveyousomuch
Kigo Stories chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
please continue this story id love to read more
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Dating both of them? That seems like the bisexual issue, wants to date woman but insists on a guy.
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Tenzin is creepy as fuck, he acts as if he owns Korra.
jquackers chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
I'm iffy with Korra dating both Mako and Lin and I don't like how she needs him too, but meh. I can deal. I really like how you bring out everything underneath the tough ex-Police Chief exterior Lin tries to constantly maintain. With her losing her metalbending to finding out that one of her officers committed suicide to heaping all the blame on herself. That's powerful. Also, I love the interaction between her and Asami. Asami was the one to approach Lin, but I feel like they both reached out to each other equally and through it formed a strong connection. I hope they become close in the future. I can definitely see them being extremely good friends.
I really hope you continue this. I'm curious to see how their relationship will develop and how it'll go over with Tenzin, as well as their other friends. It'll be even more interesting to see how the people of Republic City will react. They're both prominent figures, so it'll definitely call attention. Anyhow, all in all, great job! Again, I hope you continue this
jquackers chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I love the initial interaction between them, but at a certain point (which I can't seem to pin down), it kind of falls short. I think it's because there's not enough build-up to this. What I mean is that there wasn't much in terms of development to their relationship, not much interaction that signified the progression of romantic interest, so it's hard to swallow that Korra really does have feelings for Lin. It feels more real with Lin, but still, more development would round everything out better.
Also, I felt like the dialogue at the end got a bit repetitive. I know it was important for Lin to let Korra know that she'd keep her safe, but maybe you could've worded it differently, just so it's not the same thing over and over again.
Otherwise, good job with this. Looking forward to seeing how their relationship will (or will not) develop.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
i thoroughly enjoy this pairing and it is so rare to see anyone write them, never mind writing them well...which you do. I'm not so sure about the mako part but seen as he only took a few lines away from my favouite couple, I can forgive it. lol

I really love how you write this couple. keeping lin in character, brusque,heroic and damaged but with a heart hidden behind her metal walls. Korra has accessed her past lives but you keep her in character and don't make her some unrealistic siren, you write her exactly as a 17 year old falling in love for the first her training having kept her seperate from the world for so long she has little real world experience. she is eager, but clumsy in her interactions and lacking experience.

Well written and you countered my disappointment of this only being a two shot with the promise of the snapshots piece. I eagerly await scars ad bandages. Many thanks for writing this and please continue to write.
LokFan chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Awww i really wanted this to be longer than a two shot but omg Lin and Korra are so damn cute together!
saya4haji chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This was a very well written piece and I love the fem aspect you have added. Lin is such a powerful aloof character and your insight into her head was great. The dialoge between korra and lin was very well written. Lins brutal honesty rang very true. Really enjoyed this piece, thank you and would love to see more between this pairing in light of the finale.
W0lfsong chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Wow o.o
Just me and myself chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I loved it!
Psyro chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Very nice fic, I loved the way you described their feelings. And, the intimate part was hot ! I can't help hoping you will write a sequel of their first time together !
vienne la nuit chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
i loved this! :) thank you so much for posting! and the length was just absolutely delightful! have a nice weekend!
LokFan chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Wow this was simply beautiful,i hope you continue this story with a few more chapters cause i'm craving more now!
MangekyoMasta510 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This is awesome. I agree, the episode was all about Lin. She has reached a level of infinite awesomeness. I nearly cried when she lost her Bending. But she went out with honor. She wa sable to accept defeat with no regret. She is truly an amazing person. Can't wait for the next chapter.