Reviews for GiddyUp!
Sherrie5426 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Great stories, please add more.
Jan chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I loved this story, please write another one about the cartwright brothers and their children (especially Adam) as I love reading about them as parents and all getting together with their children and the mischief they get into and how they deal with them, I love the values that they are instilling in their children and the strict upbringing they are giving them, just like their own, please if you have time write some more stories as I could read them all day long and I have re-read them too. Thanks
oldtime chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
i don't think I would want to be the those boys britches, good one i like Adam as a father story. you did well.
wandamarie chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
loved it another great work
wandamarie chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
wow they have earned a spanking
wandamarie chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
loved t thanks
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
wow it was a good
LovelyRita2012 chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Great ending!
bengirl chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Lovely story; that's was pleasant to see Joe and Adam as fathers. I liked the interaction between them. THanks for this sweet funny story. I could picture Joe in the middle of the night, looking for the toy.
Lajoci chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
The ending was well done! I would have jumped out of my skin had I went up to the treehouse and found Adam sitting there! Sweet Jake will understand not to follow Morgan's advice!
FanofGibbs68 chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
Well I guess Jake will soon learn what is meant to be 'talked to' in a Cartwright home. LOL! Great job!
FanofGibbs68 chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
Poor EJ. He knew better, though. They should have known that Adam's curiosity would win out. Wonderful!
FanofGibbs68 chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Wow! Most of the time, the kids are found out or someone tells. Why did they think it would be any different this time? LOL! Super!
FanofGibbs68 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
A wonderful beginning to another sweet story in this series! Thanks for posting it here.
carlacipo chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Poor jake doesn't realize what talking means to cartwrights. Hurry please!