Reviews for ZigZag
callih chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
The tragedy that Elise suffered while at such a young age still, makes her much more sympathetic in my eyes now. While I love Zoe with her style and grace and beauty, I especially liked her when she was there for her friend when Elise needed a shoulder. Elise's willingness to share such a painful time in her life with Zoe was touching. Elise's vulnerability was written expertly, with no self-pity, she has built the walls to insulate herself from ever loving someone so deeply again because the pain she suffered losing Patrick was just too deeply ingrained to allow Reese in at this time.

She is fighting her attraction tooth and nail as Reese himself but I think they will both give in sooner than later to their baser instincts and find that together, they can face anything because both are strong emotionally, even if they believe differently right now.

The part where Zoe is fixing Elise's hair must have touched every female's heart. What woman does not enjoy having her hair combed..talk about an amazing 'massage' moment? Someone should clue in Reese..(hint) He'll have her purring like a kitten in no time..men are so stupid..hahahahah We're so easy if one knows the right buttons to push.

I love that Elise instinctively has been drawn to Finch who has no ulterior motives but is just being himself..caring and observant and supportive. Reese's jealousy gives Harold credence. Reese wouldn't be jealous of any other man, I'll wager, but Harold, he knows to watch out for. heheh

Not that Finch would overstep such boundaries. Also liked that harold allowed Reese his 'moody' moment to work things out for himself in the elevator ride. A lovely chapter. I feel for Zoe, though. I think she will step aside gracefully when the time comes though. We shall see, of course. There is always Harold, Zoe..just saying.
ReeseLovesCarter chapter 14 . 7/30/2012
As always girls, I LOVED it! And such a fantastically evil cliffie to leave us all with! I can't WAIT to see if Grace plays an intrical part in your second installment :)
I am SO excited that you've decided to continue this wonderful fic. You girls make such sweet "Reese" music together with your words and I'm dyin' to read MORE! :)
K
ReeseLovesCarter chapter 13 . 7/28/2012
Love Love LOVE! Nothin but love for your latest chapter girls.
I think the part about Elise realizing that her apartment is "empty". It's just a shell, a place to reside but she hadn't been "living".
John is perfection and Elise is his match.
Please hurry and update...your fans are waiting (im)patiently :D
callih chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
A little harry there for a while with 'fookin' Ted and his skinny-assed partner throwing elise into an empty crate half naked in '0' degrees weather. Just like the show, Reese uses his 'people' to advantage with Carter intercepting Ms. Spencer who foolishly has informed Fisher of his own unhanded operations.

Cute part with Carter mistakingly thinking Reese is getting his rocks off in the back seat with a woman. I'm thinking Reese is a 'five star hotel' kinda guy in that area. but I liked the part and it made me giggle.

Elise is hard-headed and starting to warm up to John inspite of herself. Join the rest of the free world, sweetheart. not only the female contingency, from what I hear tell. (slash writers unite).

Also like that John was man enough to enjoy the sight of a fine figured woman in a dress. There is hope for him yet..
callih chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
I am liking Zoe very, very much in this story, which I know is not copacetic to your story line but I just think you wrote her as a charming, sophisticated woman who is just a lovely person. And she is soooo beautiful. I get that John is going to like Elise. Who is just as cute and fiesty. It's a toss up for me here, ladies.

Amusing moment when Elise 'fell' into John's face, crotch first but Lionel Fusco to the rescue. The little detective is rapidly becoming one of my all time favorite characters. You write him as if you enjoy him as well. 'thanks, honey.' hahah Only Fusco could make that remark work in his favor..well, for me, not so much for elise.

There's a lot of oil and water mixing with Reese and Elise. wonder when she will allow her reserves to melt away. Awaiting that moment, decidedly. Still enjoy the way you write Zoe though. If you write a Zoe/Reese story, I'm there!
mudpie411 chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
Nice Job! Whew! John and Elise fogged my glasses along with their mirror. What a great combination of steaming passion and vulnerability. Fantastic chapter with very nice touches like John actually thanking both Carter and indirectly, Fusco-something I've wanted to see for a very long time. AND, I’m so glad Harold is ok. I can’t wait for John to check in on him. Great going and keep it coming. I can't imagine how this is gonna end-I love that.
ReeseLovesCarter chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
HOT and fantastic as usual girls...hmmm just like our Mr. Reese! And of course Zoe had to concede because there was no way she could compete with Elise ;)
So glad Finchers is back too :)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/23/2012
Hot. I'm really glad that Elise no longer hates John. I hated when John would try and be nice to Elise and she just threw it back at him. I sure that Reese's character was not used to women hating him. Good story.
Mudpie411 chapter 11 . 7/23/2012
This is a review for the entire work so far: My first impression: OMG! YOU LADIES ARE THE BOMB! Now to the specifics: The ebb and flow of this piece is masterful-that is, the flow between tension and release. The entire piece has a wonderful feel to it. The sexual tension at the beginning was delicious. Your descriptions of the action were vivid and added to the excitement of the moment. You gave us Elise—a character we can care about and love as much as Reese does. She’s perfect as a love interest for our John Reese. AND THEN THERE'S THE SEX SCENES! WOW...I love shower sex so I'm biased there. But those last two encounters where more steamy than a sauna. Keep it coming and keep Elise and Reese doing that, too. Thanks so much for writing and posting this...I can't wait for the next chapter.
callih chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
So many things to respond to. First and foremost, the way you write Finch is incredibly correct. The nuances of his character is perfection. The physical connection already established between Elise and Reese is very dynamic and interesting even in the first chapter here.

John is fighting the attraction as hard as Elise and poor Zoe. I love the thought of her and John hooking up one day but it's always nice to have options. Elise is fiesty and already has an affinity for Finch, I think, which makes her ok in my book.

I could feel the tension and connection between Elise and John in the trip down the stairs, as could Zoe, I think. hahah A wonder start to a action packed, romantically (hopefully) road trip for our Mr. Reese.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/11/2012
Good. The scenes with Finch, John and Elise are spot on, and Zoe too. Looking forward to the next chapters.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/9/2012
Great, this chapter was really good. Continue, please.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
awwww. So cute! LOVE IT! :') Keep going!
lionsat2 chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
Oh don't leave it here with John shot. again.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Wow, what a great surprise...this story weaves into the Season 1, finale - Firewall! You're writing is great. I really like Elise and the friendship that has grown between she and Harold. Looking forward to seeing what develops between Elise and John. And now, more speculation as to what is happening after the end of Season 1! Looking forward to more of your story!