Reviews for Enemy Mine
Mogyoro chapter 9 . 4/8
A really nice story, it looked well thought out.
Still good!
I like how those two two sides have different personalities that bounce of eachother.
Juria chapter 9 . 2/26
Well, I would be the jerk who complains about a little typo here and there, but to be perfectly honest it would be pointless. This story kept my attention for the past several hours, and honestly felt like something I would love to see animated and turned into a movie. If anything, it would certainly be better than 1/2.
A shade of grey91 chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
This better but you need to put breaks in between scenes, just so the reader knows it's changing. I'm sure this was written a while ago, but still, I like to give helpful reviews
A shade of grey91 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
This was a great start. I like the atmosphere and the characters are really accurate ( in my modest opinion.) the only thing is it needs more detail, more chunks of info and emotion to really get you into it, otherwise it feels a little rushed.
D4rK Sid3 chapter 9 . 9/13/2012
I have to let you know that I read this in one go. The style was magnificent, but was also intriguing and kept me hooked. The plot was interesting and just kept me reading more and more, and I have to say that you really had the characters to be themselves. The participation of Simba in this fic had a good change and I really loved the ending.

It would be a plus if you did some Shenzi/Banzai romance, but overrral, I will keep this small but good piece where it belongs, in my favorites. Thanks again for bringing more attention the hyenas, they deserve more attention, check my fic of TLK if you want, co written with another great author called Tearthgrrl. In anycase, I hope you do a sequel, or more hyena related TLK. Farewell.

From Houston
D4rK
kendramccormick chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
Great story! It was very funny and exciting, and I liked reading about the interactions between Simba and the hyenas.
PirateWizardThief chapter 9 . 9/1/2012
This was great! I have loved this story from the beginning to end and now that's it's over, I'm a little sad. But anyway loved it! I hope you write another soon it was really, really well done!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/1/2012
The ending is perfect! Good for you Simba!
Starzinmieyez chapter 9 . 9/1/2012
This was great, and you linked it to TLK2 really well :) great job!
PirateWizardThief chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
Great chap! This is such a great story! I hope they rescue Banzai! He's my second favotite hyena, he and Shenzi tie for second! Ed is my first!
Starzinmieyez chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
You wrote Rafiki very well :D I love that monkey xD
Starzinmieyez chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
Poor Shenzi and Banzai- Simba owes them his life, selfish so and so.
T5Tango chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
I really liked this chapter! Wow Simba defeated and mad buffalo and this Banagi is even crazier than Scar! Zazu found Simba, but he and the hyenas still have a long way to go. Hope they can make it! Please update soon!