Reviews for Chaos Clock
UNKNOW399 chapter 1 . 6/15
May you plz come back and update
HarleyIvy chapter 2 . 5/7
I liked it, and can't wait to see what happens next. Will they land in the middle of where Peggy and Howard are?
squidgy78 chapter 2 . 3/16
This fic is really good! I can't wait for Peggy and Steve to meet up again! Please update soon!
I've been looking for a fic with this exact plot and its written wonderfully too bad you gave up on all these stories because they were too "old" look at the reviews people don't care that this is old. Maybe instead of being evil and leaving up a bunch of fics you have no intent of finishing up for people to still find and read and want more of that you have no intent of finishing you should have just deleted your account or just the unfinished stories instead of updating your bio for everyone who is still finding your fics you abandoned like this one was easily found on a google search in 2016. Or maybe given the stories to others to finish.
Rory chapter 2 . 12/5/2015
Noooo, plz write more
Guest chapter 2 . 7/14/2015
Oh come on! It's so good so far, and I want more! It's been over three years!
fuciaheart218 chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
Please please please do more!
Madkatt chapter 2 . 5/30/2015
this is an interesting idea, please carry on with it
goodstoryfan chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
Update! This is amazing! Is Peggy going to come with him to the future, only to have to be sent back so time doesn't deteriorate or something like that?
stardust and pinstripebowties chapter 2 . 4/26/2015
Please continue! I love going through Steve's thoughts!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 2 . 4/9/2015
I'd love to read more on this story, but it looks like it won't be happening. *sigh*
trebleclefstories chapter 2 . 4/6/2015
Hey I love this story but u think you should make it a love triangle instead of solely about Steve and Peggy. Then you should hold votes at the end of every chapter so that your audience can decide which love prevails. That way you get more readers. For example, I do love Steve and Peggy but Steve and Natasha are my dream couple. I honestly think that this would bring you more readers. It would be very interesting seeing as both Peggy and Natasha are so alike and so different at the same time.
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
great chapter. plse update the story
Endgame65 chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
So... I guess you're not going to pick this up then... Figures.
lowe1985 chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
I really liked this beginning. Hope you eventually continue onr day.