Reviews for Chaos Clock
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
great chapter. plse update the story
Endgame65 chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
So... I guess you're not going to pick this up then... Figures.
lowe1985 chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
I really liked this beginning. Hope you eventually continue onr day.
SaltiQuill chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
This story sounds awesome! Aaaaaaaand then I look up and realize that it hasn't been updated in 2 years :-( Well, in case you suddenly have the motivation to continue, I'll keep checkin for updates! Oh, and you are completely nailing the characters, and I love the whole tally thing (for some reason it reminds me of Obi-Wan and Anakin from star wars :-))
Guest chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
This is GREAT! Please update more.
1Kiko chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
First off. Where the hell are you? I hope this thing is just sitting on a back burner waiting until you figure out what to do with it because holy heck do I want to read more of it.

On another note, this idea had sort of been bouncing around my own head and I was really happy to come across this.

You do mean to keep writing it, right?

I think the characters are portrayed well. I can hear them speaking their lines. My only hope now is that the reunion goes well with Peggy and Steve and that she goes back with them. (It would certainly explain the super classified file.)

Very much enjoyed. Thank you.

:] Kiko
JazzyAli chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Wow, now I really want to know what happens... This is all so perfect. I'm so interested by the concept of this story. You're an awesome writer! I know it's been quite a while, but please don't forget about this!
dragonball256 chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Aw I was just getting into this fic. And it is very good. I hope u decide to update some day
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
continue! and its December now!
Kaitie85386 chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
Love it so far, hope you update it! :)
-kaitie
Guest chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
Are you going to update?! This is frigging awesome!
AbsoluteMadness chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
You better be freaking updating this soon. Like tomorrow. Or I'll have to kill you.
Sezony chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
Great job so far! Steve isn't my favorite, so reading a fic where he is the focus is a bit new for me but I think you're doing a really good job of it. Can't wait to see his reunion with Peggy and especially Tony meeting his dad in the past. I'd love to see Howard's reaction to the Iron Man suit and some of his other inventions! Please update soon!
Marianna28 chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
This is very good! Are you planning to continue it soon?
Danyael Prince chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Aww, its been a bit long since this was updated...