Reviews for Chaos Clock
Madkatt chapter 2 . 5/30
this is an interesting idea, please carry on with it
goodstoryfan chapter 2 . 5/28
Update! This is amazing! Is Peggy going to come with him to the future, only to have to be sent back so time doesn't deteriorate or something like that?
Love and HeartBreak21 chapter 2 . 4/26
Please continue! I love going through Steve's thoughts!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 2 . 4/9
I'd love to read more on this story, but it looks like it won't be happening. *sigh*
trebleclefstories chapter 2 . 4/6
Hey I love this story but u think you should make it a love triangle instead of solely about Steve and Peggy. Then you should hold votes at the end of every chapter so that your audience can decide which love prevails. That way you get more readers. For example, I do love Steve and Peggy but Steve and Natasha are my dream couple. I honestly think that this would bring you more readers. It would be very interesting seeing as both Peggy and Natasha are so alike and so different at the same time.
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
great chapter. plse update the story
Endgame65 chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
So... I guess you're not going to pick this up then... Figures.
lowe1985 chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
I really liked this beginning. Hope you eventually continue onr day.
SaltiQuill chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
This story sounds awesome! Aaaaaaaand then I look up and realize that it hasn't been updated in 2 years :-( Well, in case you suddenly have the motivation to continue, I'll keep checkin for updates! Oh, and you are completely nailing the characters, and I love the whole tally thing (for some reason it reminds me of Obi-Wan and Anakin from star wars :-))
Guest chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
This is GREAT! Please update more.
1Kiko chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
First off. Where the hell are you? I hope this thing is just sitting on a back burner waiting until you figure out what to do with it because holy heck do I want to read more of it.

On another note, this idea had sort of been bouncing around my own head and I was really happy to come across this.

You do mean to keep writing it, right?

I think the characters are portrayed well. I can hear them speaking their lines. My only hope now is that the reunion goes well with Peggy and Steve and that she goes back with them. (It would certainly explain the super classified file.)

Very much enjoyed. Thank you.

:] Kiko
JazzyAli chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Wow, now I really want to know what happens... This is all so perfect. I'm so interested by the concept of this story. You're an awesome writer! I know it's been quite a while, but please don't forget about this!
dragonball256 chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Aw I was just getting into this fic. And it is very good. I hope u decide to update some day
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
continue! and its December now!
Kaitie85386 chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
Love it so far, hope you update it! :)
-kaitie