Reviews for Under Covers
TartarusJack'O37 chapter 9 . 5/23
Hey Please Don't discontinue this. I mean if your busy then i guess I'll wait till you do. But i hate to see something like this go to waste, I quite enjoyed it. All the way through. Hope you appear again.
lindolindo chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
i like please update
oracle290969 chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
this is a great story, hope to see it completed soon
Anderson chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
I came to read this fic because of a pic I saw on DeviantArt for it.
Mate, this story is awesome, and I noticed it's on hiatus...can't wait to see if you'll
update it because it's really cool.
there.u.are chapter 9 . 11/9/2012
if santana wasnt meant to be with brittany, i would have support her and alex together. from your description, she sounded really amazing. anyway, thanks for this chapter!
CloisRonita chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
I'm really liking the plot, but it feels more of a brittana fanfic than a faberry. I hope we see more interaction between Quinn and Rachel.
dsercas4 chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
Good! You're back with another chapter!
I love Alex, great addition to the story.
Hope you can incorporate Rachel in the next chapter, preferably scenes with Quinn :)
I'm looking forward to see some new leads on the case or some progress.
OutOfNowhereHereIAm chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
As good as the potential is for this story, I'm still not really liking how Rachel is being portrayed as this stubborn little girl, when in fact, Santana and Quinn don't even know her. Plus, for this being a Faberry story, there is not much Faberry let alone Rachel. Hope it improves.
shayanna chapter 8 . 11/1/2012
hey.. nice plot. and please update. ;)
sweetlove14 chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
great story, i am more interested in rachel and quinn story, but i don't mind brit and san, PLz make rachel and quinn together soon
dsercas4 chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
Yes an update! Thanks! Great chapter, I really like their bickering! And Britt is just what they need right now!
But I'd like to see more Faberry interaction soon, please? :)
Til next time
ljam86 chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
I'm glad you explained Rachel thfrough Britt. It was sweet the way you put it together so that it was the same situation with other people instead. I like it a lot. Good job.
ghostperfect chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
aaaww britt! i love her! xD and yeiii another chapter! haha waiting 4 more! )
OutOfNowhereHereIAm chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
Glad that Brittany kind of cleared things up about Rachel and the way she acts, especially towards Santana and Quinn.
there.u.are chapter 7 . 9/19/2012
just read 3 chapters in one shot. haha, that part where brittany sat on quinn's lap and said quinn is comfy instead of standing up immediately was funny. love them! eager to read the next chapter soon!