Reviews for Listening for Silence
p chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
I've said it before and might as we'll say it again. It sucks that both you and demondreaming have been inactive for a long time. Maybe you guys are working now or maybe you just have writer's block. Eitherway I'd love to hear from you sooner and I hop someday you'll get to finish everything you started :)
Dubsteven chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
Please, please continue this! Please!
Day6 chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
whyd you stop?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
OMG. The dialogue was perfect, and this story is so...so deep, and from Cat's p.o.v. too! I hope you continue this story.
Kaycie232 chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
Is there going to be more? I really hope so! I love this so far!
rebecca chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
That was... really good. Details, emotion all of it. And a plot I haven't read. I love cade. Could you please go on with this, I would like to know where you're going with this
CadeLover465 chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Pleasee continue its great so far
Aubderp chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Finish the story ;A; pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaase pretty prettty please :c :c ;c :c pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaeaease
djlilly chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
write more soon :)
Candycane77 chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
This story is great
TyrionGreywind chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Updates? Will therebe any soon? Please say yes! This is such a good story you just have to continue soon!
LackingLucidity chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Okay, here's the thing.

I've read this story about 6 times already, as if the more I read it, the quicker you'll update. Within the space of reading these two spectacular chapters, you've got me hooked, and it's becoming quite a problem.

A problem because while I anxiously wait upon your next update, I'm neglecting and not getting any of my school work done, AND I JUST NEED TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS OKAY!?

So, please. Put me out of my misery? ;)
MadTrout chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Don't take Jade away from Cat.

She's clearly the only thing keeping her alive.
MadTrout chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Cat... My poor Cat.

Wondering why she would want to commit suicide? On to the next chapter!
DovdGraaf chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
...Please tell me you're continuing this?