Reviews for No Matter What
Stardiouses chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Oh God, you broke my heart :c
Amazing fic
OneshotPrincess chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I really liked this fic. Especially the last line!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
love it!
apedarling chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
LOOOOOOOOVED IT! Great job! so cute love their relationship!
roronoapedro chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
That's officially how I imagine Toph's relationship with her mother from now on. Seriously awesome characterization right here, congratulations. If I ever write about those two, I'll sure be taking a note out of your book!
TributePotterhead chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I LOVED it! Please continue!
Reese S. Quill chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
That was amazing. The last line almost killed me. Everyone was in character, and it was such a sweet moment, too - and Toph being Toph, I'd count that as quite an acomplishment. Awesome job! :)
RisingSilverDragon chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Great story.
VampireFrootloopsRule chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
First LoK fic ive read so far so kudos!
I must say that you did extremely well. It was adorable, but not unrealistic to Toph's hard-core nature, nor Lin's. They talked, they bonded, they chucked rocks, clasic Beifong .
jquackers chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Guh, you're right, my feels just exploded. I absolutely love fics about Toph and Lin, but they almost always destroy me from the inside out. They're just so goddamn beautiful that it makes me want to my rip out my heart and stomp on it because I can't contain the amazingness of their mother-daughter relationship and how terrible it must've been for Lin when Toph passed away. GUH. SLFASLDKF. T_T
Chris of the Skazes chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Damn it!

You made me cry. Only Titanic is allowed to do that. P

-Sun is warm, grass is dead,
Chris of the Skazes
kinaabi chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
just finished the finale. it is three in the morning goddammit and you are making me sob. and oh lord.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
a very nice story! keep up the good work! I hope to see more awesome lin fics like this out there!
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I like how you wrote Toph, especially the last bit of "that's enough emotional garbage for one day". xD Great story. Cheers!
Fedora Ferret chapter 1 . 6/19/2012