Reviews for Living a life that I can't leave behind
LilyJames86 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Er, not to sound stupid, but how can a man be pregnant?
Kreyana chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
That was very good, but isn't there a slight inconsistency at the end? How can Draco work on the buttons on Harry's jeans if Sev vanished their clothing...?

But I love this so much, I wish there was a little bit more!
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Nice!
I like this threesome!
I hope there is more!
god chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
O god. Stupid, idiotic, and you sweared way too much. Unrealistic. Seriously snapes dead!
Shiya chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
-droolz- Nyahaha sooooo perfect! I love Severus/Harry/Draco

(Harry must ALWAYS be the uke/submissive!)
Lizzosaur chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Loved it!
SuperCali chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
S'about time boys.
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Hehehe LOVE IT!
glitterboden chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This was really lovely! It was great how you developed the characters and their backgrounds instead of just sex. You got the balance perfect!
ForzaDelDestino chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This is the first time I've read this threesome, and it works beautifully! loved the angst, and the hotness.
UnderStatement12 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
That was... The only way i can describe it is an epic, fucked up love triangle... Never, ever pictured harry and snape together... And on top (bad pun *cringe*) of that with draco at the same time... Very well writen. Good job!
daan73 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
wonderful to see an new HP bases story from you

loved the threesome and the way you made it work

would love to have seen some more :)
Valenti1965 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Oh wow..loved this..so good. But I would love to read more of it...Please pretty please? x
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This is just wonderful. The emotions running through all three of them are so beautifully written - I loved it.
wolfydies chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
My most recent goal is complete! To be the first to review a story... this goal JUST NOW... right before I found the storie popped into my head so yeah people can think I am crazy all they want. Great storie by the way.