Reviews for I Don't Love You, But I Always Will
Charlotte chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Really cute!
Rachel Berry 97 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I love your story it's so sweet and I really hope Finn does come back for her. :)
ThereWillOnlyEverBeOneMe chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
That was a great! I really hope that happens in the show :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Aww such a great story. Poor Finn got torn a new one since the moment he got there. I'm so glad everything worked out for the best. It gives me hope for season 4. Another amazing job :)
summergirl881 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Aww! 'Adorbs', as some people I know would say! I really appreciate how you didn't make Stan a total jerk, because ive found than in a lot of stories authors tend to 'god-ify' finn and trash every other male besides Kurt, which is disappointing. Im not going to pretend that I understand the angst or relationship drama seeing as I've never experienced it myself, but I do have to wonder, is Rachel really going to hit Finn? I understand one slap like what she did in season 1, but I would limit it too that, no matter how upset she may be.

Anyway, such a fantastic one shot! :) I truly adore all your stories!
pipj chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
beautiful :) i like it very much :)
wishingformorewishes chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
ONLY YOU CAN MAKE ME CRY WHILE SITTING IN FRONT OF MY COMPUTER SCREEN READING WORDS ABOUT FICTIONAL CHARACTERS.

ONLY YOU, RACHEL.

ONLY.

YOU.

It was a beautifully written fic(: And if this happens in season four . . . man oh man. I might just die of happiness.

And p.s. I loved loved LOVED the angst. (LOVED IT).

Great fic! :D :D

((p.p.s. Omg how do you words can you please tell me. Okay thank you.)) :D
Supabec chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
awesome story :)
ayearwithoutchad chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Dear lord, how do you words? This was perfect.
FinchelFever33 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
great writing..i really enjoyed this
sourilove chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
So so great ! Really
unirox911 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
AMAZING
noro chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
amazing story loved it
luafontes chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
this ir exactly what I needed to read right now, so thank you for writing it. I absolutely loved it!
jonimitchell chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
im crying stan's such a dingus also you are perfect THIS is perfect how do you do words i dont know you tell me the angst was perf i felt it in my bones i loved this you're SO SO talented darling dear you know and yr never allowed to say otherwise okay i love this you stan bye