Reviews for The Five Worst Days
Its amazing can you please do a sequel please please please please
Joanna chapter 5 . 3/7
Wow this is bad luck. But entertaining and well written :D
I loved it. Looooved it. Please keep writing more and more
Johijoha chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
Wow... I just rewatched the first three seasons and started reading fanfics on Suits and now I ended up hear... You really like bashing poor Mike, don't you. You break his bones, you burn him, you shoot him, you freez him, you get him kidnapped, tortured and shot again... Maybe you should write a story about Mikes therapy sessions... that might be quite interesting
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
That last chapter was the worst - the best, I don't even know. I loved Josh and I loved that Harvey actually had to chose instead of suddenly coming up with a magic answer to save everyone. I'd love an epilogue to that and maybe some Josh-Mike bonding?
wotumba1 chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
good story
hypercell chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
I would just love a sequel to this.
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
I am officially dying. This is the first Suits fic that has almost made me cry. It's Suits. It shouldn't make me cry. IT WAS SO PERFECT AND I AM SO DONE WITH EVERYTHING AND JUST *table flip*
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
'Mind the mindless h/c?!' I almost started screaming at the top of my lungs, with joy, when Mike got beat up in the show. Two seasons we waited and even then...Anyways, these are just I can't even. If it weren't 2am, I'd probably be squealing like the crazy fangirl I am.
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
'I thought you were giving this to your brother.'
'I am.'
OH MY GOD I AM TRYING SO HARD NOT TO SQUEE AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS RIGHT NOW :o 3
Anonymous chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
I love the Hunger Games reference. it cracked me up. nice comic relief. for those who get it anyway. :)
deezy-y chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
Well, it took a lot for Harvey to admit that he loves Mike like a brother (out loud anyway) but I'm glad that he finally did.

I really enjoyed the story!
deezy-y chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
Somehow I think that Mike just meant that he said that he hated Harvey in anger and almost didn't get the chance to take it back...he never got to take it back with his dad. I think that's where the comparison ends...but hey, what do I know? I've always been one who likes their relationship to be more than platonic (so would never see Mike looking at Harvey an actual father figure).
This day was really well done and had me teary eyed.
deezy-y chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
I do love h/c and if it shows that Harvey actually cares about Mike, all the better. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
I really like this story. Love mike whumping and you do it so well. Look forward to more from you in the future. Thanks for sharing.