Reviews for The Unseen made Visible
youdon'tknowme06 chapter 12 . 9/28/2013
OH MY GOD I love the relationship between Quinn and sebastian ungh but this was so sad even though I already knew all the stuff. I don't want Quinn to go. where's sebastian going? PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER
get-me-out-my-mind chapter 11 . 8/28/2013
Just found it. And loving it.
youdon'tknowme06 chapter 11 . 2/26/2013
im in love. I am actually in love with this story omg.
Different Child chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
I LOVE stoking your muse! And Steph's name doesn't show. Hehehe. 33 I love this so freakin bad. 33 I adore your writing! GAH! I'm giddy. WHO is Steph taking?! And this is just GAHH! 33. You make me so happy. I love this. I'm a sucker for this. I love it. And yea, boys will just stick EVERYTHING in their pockets. XD But for real sweetie, you make me happy. This is so incredibly different from the feel of control but so amazing in it's own way and I love how it's done. D GAH! 33 beautiful!
Different Child chapter 9 . 1/9/2013
LMFAO! Juice box...XDD *snorts* That is a funny thing that totally helped her support her head-canon.

CROHN'S! I know someone with Crohn's. Well two people, but I don't really talk to Jenn. But the catalog lady at the library I used to work at in college has it. She eats what she eats now and she spends a lot of time in the bathroom, she doesn't mention much vomiting but I dont' doubt it. Jenn I know on the other hand, couldn't eat much or drink much really as I talked to her. I mean she was thinner but not in a good way. Whereas C is overweight and she's cool though. But yea. It depends on the person I think?
Different Child chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
I love love love this darling. Your story is fabulous. I love seeing Seb's and Quinn's vulnerabilities. Getting that deeper look into their life is really just amazing. And seriously you are totally terrific. I'm spacey tonight but want to love on you! YAY A SHOUT OUT! LOVE To YOU!
Different Child chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
LOL! What disagreement? XD What'd you two fight over? And GAH! I forget what you made wrong with Wes, but I'm curious. I want to see Wes loveeee! 33 GAH! Fabulous. I love the Wes/Quinn thing! And that he calls her Lucy. ADORABLE! Lol. This is fabulous though.
Different Child chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
Interesting interesting! I have read this before but idk. It's been too long so i'm re-reading and it is a quite strange experience that will lead to hopefully friendship!
Different Child chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Interesting. How did Quinn get there in the first place if he had to drop Quinn off? And I love hoe Seb is CLUELESS about anything. Lol. It's like fashion sense? Yes I lived in Paris but no that doesn't mean I know anything about clothes. Yes, the same applies to my sexuality. XD
Different Child chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
I love how you have Seb's scathing wit in here. Paralympic Barbie sounds like something he'd say! I need to write my Seb...blah. My computer's being stupid today but I'm just checking on which chappies I actually reviewed! Turns out not many!
JessOvergon chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
Loved it a usual! Update soon and thanks for the shout out
PenMagic chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
goodbyes? Ooooh, I'm intrigued...Great chapter as per usual, this was awesome! Really interested by the developing relationships between the characters, I look forward to more!
pi-on-a-skateboard chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
This works as sub-arcs, don't worry!

Oh, God. THe amount of things I absolutely LOVE about this. Wes' mini-gavel on his keys. Trent's arse and Seb actually being surprisingly good at shopping (guess having sisters paid off? :p ), naked voal exercises, camp goodness... Shopping. Oh God. And I can see Thad and Leesha, and their so adorable, even if she isn't the Indian/Paki beauty that I'm picturing in my mind...

I really like how they all interact as well. It's just so natural. And Blaine and Wes are just perfect and caring... and they actually seem to put up with Seb and look out for him. It just... it feels so right.

Oh, and pockets. I have friends that cut a hole in the pocket so they could feed the line through and hook it up. Though Leesh could totally just... not wear it for the night. I'm sure she could get syringes or a pen somewhere though.

Now, that dinner is going to get really interesting. I really want to see Leesha and Wes debate... something. And Seb go low and make horrible innuendo-ish interjections... And a fashion show for Kurt - or, at least, photos - right before. Awwwww babies.

Also, you keep making me want to go shopping at the Gap. I've no idea why :p

Okay I have to go run put my chicken in the oven. And get more fluids. It's ridiculously hot. Still. Supposedly it's only 24. But it was still 35 at 11 o'clock last night.

Ahhhhhhhh and I need to get back to Hunter. First day of class for him. I finally have his classes down (ignoring what needs to be HL or SL), and vaguely who's in them. Now I just need to work out who prefects are. Jeff, Seb and David are council, with Seb captain. And I think Nick and Thad are both fairly important prefects and... yes.

Loves love love. You updating makes me so happy :-)
pi-on-a-skateboard chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
Nawww

It's sweet. Sick boys are slightly adorable, and David is SO adorable I'm honestly falling in love. It's interesting to see all these different things - though I'd LOVE to read a conversation they have comparing everything :-)

It's also quite interesting reading stuff we've been talking about here :P
visitor chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
I am writing a story in which one of the MCs is diabetic... your stories are quite helpful (not to mention good reads!), but I was wondering if there were any websites you could suggest to help me with research (i.e. daily life of a diabetic, finding the right plan/supplies for my character, etc...)
thanks in advance, and I hope this isn't a bother!

(side note: have you ever considered Sebastian/Artie as a couple pairing to write about?)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »