Reviews for A S H E S (discontinued)
LightlessDawn chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
One Word: WOW! This is really good! - I just joined, but I'm glad I found you, your work is awesome! :D
Cindysong chapter 13 . 9/29/2012
You better update this soon. And When the Earth Begans to Tremble. And Crimson.
They're all so GOOD!
Amber342 chapter 13 . 8/23/2012
Love the description of each cat. It really helped clear each of them up!

"Something in his voice seemed so familiar it gave Hollyshade a pang of heartbreak for IvyClan, AspenClan and HazelClan." Nice that you added a reminder of the heartbreak they've gone through.

"How could Hollyshade not recognise her own Clanmate?" Seems a little unrealistic to me, but I liked that you clarified the darker pelt and stress and such. Makes a little more sense.

Pretty good chapter! If you don't like this story anymore, you could always end it here with a 'to be continued'. This could be a great prequel, you know? Otherwise, just plan out some good action each chapter to keep both you and your readers interested.
Hiems Caelum chapter 13 . 8/22/2012
This is great! Excellent chapter and writing. Does that mean you aren't going to continue it?
Amber342 chapter 12 . 7/30/2012
It would have been nice if you had added the one-shot as a flashback chapter instead of on a separate story... I'm lazy, remember? (It was really great though)
"He looked so different from the happy kit he had been a day ago. Now his eyes were wild with terror for what he couldn't see, and his moonlight-bleached white fur was sticking up in all directions." Yes! I love it!
"Well I hate to break up this happy reunion, but I'm here to kill you," This seems unrealistic.
WHAT A GREAT CHAPTER! Honestly, that was the best chapter yet. So much great description and CLIFFEE :D Update soon!
PetalDOHDawn chapter 12 . 7/30/2012
PetalDOHDawn chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
cool chapter
PetalDOHDawn chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
PetalDOHDawn chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
god thornshadow is evil alright!
PetalDOHDawn chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
cool chappie
PetalDOHDawn chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
awwwww i feel sorry for fletch
PetalDOHDawn chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
PetalDOHDawn chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
cool i think this is my fave chap so far!
PetalDOHDawn chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
I've written a pov on Jayfeather before, it ws cool cause he ws blind! btw great chapter, I 3 Dew! :)
PetalDOHDawn chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
awesome, how do u put a story on here?
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »