Reviews for Dark Thoughts
Tonsoffandoms chapter 1 . 2/18
I LOVE BAMF Arthur! I also liked how you made Merlin very aware of his status and the consequences of what his actions might be.
I love Arthur's last comment.
Excellent fic. The dialogue is well-written. The story is balanced and flows well. Everyone is in character. Good drama with a bit of humour after the climax.
It is a very enjoyable read.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 2/7
Aww Go Arthur! and Merlin too! That last 2 lines were great...about no solid objects when theres a king with a sword lolx funny :P
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Perfect characterization.
1917farmgirl chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
Another great story! I love the protective and caring nature of the relationship you paint in your stories. Thanks a bunch!
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
Now all we need is hugs
Mistress Charon chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Regardless of the story having extremely dark undertones, this was an incredibly sweet one shot. The friendship between Arthur and Merlin truly shines in this work, along with Gaius's parental love towards Merlin. All the characters where in character, the dialogue was superb. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Very nice. I barely skimmed the icky parts, but I like the conclusion, including the implication that Arthur knows about Merlin's magic.
Samantha2611 chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Beautiful. :D
ArthurianScribe chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
aww so cute
YESS chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Wow that was a great story i loved the ending dialogue especially
madisonlevine chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
"when you've got a king with a sword willing to knock them about for you" AW BABES
lightning bird chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
I thoroughly enjoyed this. So nice to see Arthur doing the rescuing!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 1 . 3/2/2016