Reviews for There Lived A Boy and A Girl
Are you going to update it's been two years?
GinevraMollyWeaslyPotter chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
If you'd be so kind as to update this, I would love you for it, Rachel.
HalleyJoe chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
I really hope you decide to update this story eventually because its amazing and I would love to see a conclusion to it.
Fangirl412 chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Is this over or are you still working on it?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
write more of this its awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Luv dis
soccer32 chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
UPDATE! You can't end it there! :-(
TheLonelyDancer chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
Please please please please write more? I have enjoyed all the other stories you have written and I would love to finish this story! Thank you! TheLonelyDancer xx
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
Aww Haymitch has really softned up since he and Effie were romantically involved! ... Few Paragraph Later... Nope, he is still the innapropriate grandpa- who gets very,very drunk. Nevertheless, a good Haymitch is a borimg Haymitch!;) Keep updating the story; it is really good and too short for it to end so soon.
I am my secret chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
Hey ! why did you stop ! Please come back to this story ! Please please please update ! I can't wait to read !
FunSizedAuthor chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
Please update soon!
NikkiLynn18 chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Why did you stop writing. I really enjoyed reading these soooooo much. And you could have at least put the love scene in it. lol but really you should start writing them again. I REALLY WANT TO READ ABOUT THE MUSEUM.
Maddy1014 chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
Hey r u continuing this story because I really hope you do!
123213Anonymous12321123 chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Omg these stories are amazingcan't wait till next chapter
jewelpearl chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Uhm, this was an interesting start. But it looks like it's been a year since the last update. Are you going to complete this? I've always thought that an "aftermath" story would be quite interesting...
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »