Reviews for Santa Interns as a Love Guru
LOVE IT!
randomfandomboredom chapter 1 . 2/6
I NEED ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASEEEEE
Chris chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
Okay gosh I just read this for like the eighth time? I think? Okay but aaaaaa it's just so good I always come back to this. Typically I get irritated with depictions of sealand and/or ladonia, but you capture the dynamic between the four that makes me adore them. You're magic, I swear. Especially Fin, and Sve, too, their personality and mannerisms and interactions are perfect and I don't know how you do it. Just amazing. Even with the few minor mistakes, the story is so pure that u don't even pay attention. And the way you handled the Prussia/Iceland at the end? Brilliant! Not something I would normally think to ship but with a few simple words you make me want to. Anyways I love this fic and I love you.
Chuana chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Awww this story was Kawaii!
Midna18 chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Awwww absolutely ADORABLE! Finland makes such a good Mama!
WesternBird chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
This is such an adorable story. It was so nice to read about Sweden's and Finland's happy family life.
aph.sparkles chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Well! That was good. It was cute, Spain was perfect, and you included Ladonia. But, sex man. What was with the shower scene? I still liked it.
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Really cute! Well, SuFin is always cute. Poor Spain though. Good job!
WindyWords123 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Aaagh your SuFin is just so adorable in every way, shape, and form and your Sweden I can't even - he is just... he just... he's so ridiculously blunt about everything, but then he's like all romantic and aaaah. I love you.
Cats4TheWorld chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Ah great story! But poor Spain ;w; Tomato is being to harsh to him
DjRoguefire chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Awesome short story. They way you molded Sweden's and Finland's personalities to fit so well together was superb. ,

I really, really enjoyed it.
Blood on the Sakuras chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
AWW! I love this! Are you going to continue this? I hope you do!
NeverTooYoung4Slash chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
so.. ah... what happened to spain's problems?
and ice? why ice? not that im complaining or anything...
i didn't think there was a pairing such as.. ah... IcePru.. PruIce,,( Short cutting it'll be Price XDD)
totally wanted more XDD
Dictator4Life chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This, to quote Spain, is adorable. The micronations. The family life. Good god, even the sex.
bittersweet123 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I loved this! The way you write about their family life is simply ADORABLE. And yay, you included Ladonia too! Also, Prussia has a crush on Iceland? Aww. Congratulations, you just gave me a new crack pairing.