Reviews for Santa Interns as a Love Guru
Chris chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
Okay gosh I just read this for like the eighth time? I think? Okay but aaaaaa it's just so good I always come back to this. Typically I get irritated with depictions of sealand and/or ladonia, but you capture the dynamic between the four that makes me adore them. You're magic, I swear. Especially Fin, and Sve, too, their personality and mannerisms and interactions are perfect and I don't know how you do it. Just amazing. Even with the few minor mistakes, the story is so pure that u don't even pay attention. And the way you handled the Prussia/Iceland at the end? Brilliant! Not something I would normally think to ship but with a few simple words you make me want to. Anyways I love this fic and I love you.
Chuana chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Awww this story was Kawaii!
Midna18 chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Awwww absolutely ADORABLE! Finland makes such a good Mama!
WesternBird chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
This is such an adorable story. It was so nice to read about Sweden's and Finland's happy family life.
aph.sparkles chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Well! That was good. It was cute, Spain was perfect, and you included Ladonia. But, sex man. What was with the shower scene? I still liked it.
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Really cute! Well, SuFin is always cute. Poor Spain though. Good job!
WindyWords123 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Aaagh your SuFin is just so adorable in every way, shape, and form and your Sweden I can't even - he is just... he just... he's so ridiculously blunt about everything, but then he's like all romantic and aaaah. I love you.
Cats4TheWorld chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Ah great story! But poor Spain ;w; Tomato is being to harsh to him
DjRoguefire chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Awesome short story. They way you molded Sweden's and Finland's personalities to fit so well together was superb. ,

I really, really enjoyed it.
Blood on the Sakuras chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
AWW! I love this! Are you going to continue this? I hope you do!
NeverTooYoung4Slash chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
so.. ah... what happened to spain's problems?
and ice? why ice? not that im complaining or anything...
i didn't think there was a pairing such as.. ah... IcePru.. PruIce,,( Short cutting it'll be Price XDD)
totally wanted more XDD
Dictator4Life chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This, to quote Spain, is adorable. The micronations. The family life. Good god, even the sex.
bittersweet123 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I loved this! The way you write about their family life is simply ADORABLE. And yay, you included Ladonia too! Also, Prussia has a crush on Iceland? Aww. Congratulations, you just gave me a new crack pairing.
LadyLeelee87 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
this story was so very cute loved the SuFin family dynamic with Ladonia involved! Don't get to read about him much! Also the bad touch trio! The story was awesome you should write more with this family!
minoriY chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Can you make it a sequel? This story need to be continued!