Reviews for If Only You Knew
LyannaDolores chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
I've read this before i had an account here, i spent a whole week just to find this and re-read this again... I SO FREAKING HAPPY THAT I FOUND IT HAHA
TeresaTrav chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
WOOF... Uh oh Drunk Sansa.. Lucky for her Sandor won't take advantage of it.
JaidenAye chapter 19 . 7/10/2013
Wonderful. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but this blew it out of the water.
Hope-W chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
deauua chapter 19 . 1/17/2013
Wow okay, this fic left me really emotionally drained.
It's so so good though, I'm really glad I found it.
But now I'm gonna go take some advil and have a nap because I have a headache from squealing and stressing and crying my face off haha.
Madame de Coeur chapter 19 . 11/29/2012
It was sad yet I loved it!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/7/2012
Very sweet wrap-up! Thanks!
Hope-W chapter 19 . 9/7/2012
I'm in love with your AU! this story is perfect...your characters are well built, your Sandor is beyond awesome! thanks for sharing this story.
JuliaAurelia chapter 19 . 9/7/2012
A very well-written epilogue. Nice that the guys get away for all-boy fishing trips :)

Congratulations to you on finishing such a long and involved fic, especially since you experienced more than one bout of writers block. You've given your readers a treat. I look forward to seeing more stories from you once you get back from your trip.

Have a good time and stay safe!
raynietheelf chapter 19 . 9/7/2012
AHHH BOOBOO. I love the ending!
grumpirah chapter 19 . 9/7/2012
great story and i really liked the epilogue.
MagicMyth83 chapter 19 . 9/7/2012
Gosh...what a rollercoaster ride this story has been!
I can remember chapter 1 when it was just a one-shot...my, what a journey.
Nice, fitting ending...and little Rickard, it was good to have met, however briefly.
Hope-W chapter 18 . 9/6/2012
I almost cried! She was right picking up Ygritte ( She was one of my favorites...hate u GRRM)...She is dealling pretty well with all this situation.
Hope-W chapter 17 . 9/6/2012
Be strong Sansa! you can do it!... This story is so amazing
Nightdove105 chapter 18 . 9/6/2012
What a happy ending. For a minute, I want San/San to keep the baby, but then it probably wouldn't be right or fair for either of them. Im glad you decided on Jon and ygritte to raise him. Good story!