Reviews for The Crazed Phantom
onecrazycookie chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
I know this is late, but I just found your story and wanted to let you know that I am loving it.
AmyNChan chapter 16 . 10/28/2013
Ooh! Sounds interesting! o.o
KhaalidaNyx chapter 16 . 10/5/2013
It ends?! So cool though... Mai has really awesome powers, she's dating Naru, and she has ghostly friends!
DawnOfRenalice chapter 16 . 7/12/2013
Omg that was awesome! Way more complex and action packed than I could write! You did a great job!
:D
DawnOfRenalice chapter 13 . 7/12/2013
Awww I'm almost done! Dx Can't wait to see how it ends! *heart!*
DawnOfRenalice chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
Noooo Gene! Dx I feel since butt whoopin' comin'!
DawnOfRenalice chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
Oh man this is getting intense! This is one of the best ghost hunt ff's I've read in a while this is good!
DawnOfRenalice chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
This is really interesting! I can't wait to read more :)
Robin Gurl chapter 16 . 7/7/2013
WOW! *claps* This was my first Ghost Hunt Story that I had ever read! :) I had just finished the anime and was looking for a good story where Naru and Mai finally got together - I must say - you WIN :D ..ohhh? Another story? Really? I'll have to follow and read when it comes out. You've sort of inspired me to try my hand at Mai and Naru...haha. :) Keep up the good work, I'm so sorry about the personal tradgety you had and I know recovery takes a long time, but if I may *offers hug* ..good luck ..and it will be ok. I look forward to seeing your next works!
phantompharaoh chapter 16 . 6/15/2013
I loved it! Absolutely fantastic the entire story! Can't wait for the next story!
Naruisawesome chapter 16 . 6/15/2013
Ooh so interesting and exciting! I wonder what she meant by that warning!
PearlesantlRose chapter 16 . 6/13/2013
This was an excellent story! I loves each and every chapter. You did a wonderful job with it, and I am excited to be able the next story when it comes out! I will be looking for it. Once again this was a great story. You have a talent keep writing and loving what you do so well.
NaginiFay chapter 15 . 6/11/2013
Looking forward to the last chapter and the next story!
Otaku Psychopaths Unite chapter 15 . 6/11/2013